Ribbon Slides--for 3/8' Ribbons 10pc 1/4' Birch Wood Dowel Rods For Korkers 20pc Glue Stick For Hair Bows, Hair Clips, Crafts Wood Burning Tool With 4 Tips--For Sealing Ribbon Ends French Barrettes-Silver 40pc Pastel Goody Ouchless No Metal Small Pony'Os-3.5',2MM Thick http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/tulle-tutu-orchid.jpg 6pc 1.75' Satin Rose for Scrapbooking, Hair Clips, Wedding-Combo mini-bow-tie-diy-bows-grosgrain-ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/my_ads/hip-girl-boutique-llc-twitter-100.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 04-17-2012, 06:16

Default Re: Paracord Bracelet Charms?

Ahhh! Yes yes yes! I have been dying for this thread to be updated!!!! I am bank for sure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by frteach View Post
I found a supplier that will do these blank for us. They would be $.65 a charm. You would do the design and the resin yourself, very much like you would do a bottlecap.

Anybody interested?
Sponsored Links

Old 04-17-2012, 06:17

Yes please let us know! If we can't find a punch what are the other options?
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestmommy574 View Post
DH ordered a few of the NFL ones to try out. They will be here any day now so I'll measure and let you know.
Old 04-17-2012, 06:31

Umm exacto knife lol. I don't really know but that would be my guess
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.BowlingtheBowMaker View Post
Old 04-17-2012, 08:23

Ohh law haha maybe someone will wholesale the images already cut out haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestmommy574 View Post
Umm exacto knife lol. I don't really know but that would be my guess
Old 04-18-2012, 08:40

I'm interested either way (punch or no punch), but my quantities would be small. Maybe 10ish to start. I'm sure if you order and had extra, you could charge a bit more later for folks who miss out on the buy, or like me, who want to try them before committing to bigger amounts.
Old 04-18-2012, 10:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.BowlingtheBowMaker View Post
They do make lots of traceable templates for scrapbooking and we might find one with an oval the right size. You then use an exacto knife or other cutting tool and just trace the shape. I have one template like that and once I know the measurements I can check to see if the oval is small enough.

I am hopeful we will find a punch though. I saw one yesterday online that looked like it might be small enough, but until we get a measurement, it is hard to be sure. Hope those ordered charms arrive soon!

Wholesale site: http://www.zibbet.com/TheCraftCorner
Old 04-19-2012, 01:09

They came in and I'm a little disappointed So don't order from this place lol. One DH's fingerprint imprinted into the resin while taking it out of the package. The colors don't even match on a pair and some have flecks of stuff that fell in them, like thread or something. ANywho enough complaining They are TINY compared to what they look like online. THe image is a little smaller than my pinky nail. I didn't get a chance to measure and I have grumpy kids but I'll let you know during naptime
Quote:
Originally Posted by frteach View Post
They do make lots of traceable templates for scrapbooking and we might find one with an oval the right size. You then use an exacto knife or other cutting tool and just trace the shape. I have one template like that and once I know the measurements I can check to see if the oval is small enough.

I am hopeful we will find a punch though. I saw one yesterday online that looked like it might be small enough, but until we get a measurement, it is hard to be sure. Hope those ordered charms arrive soon!
Old 04-19-2012, 02:51

I figured they would be pretty small based on the width of a regular bracelet. I can't wait to hear actual measurements though.

Wholesale site: http://www.zibbet.com/TheCraftCorner
Old 04-21-2012, 08:33

Okay ladies sorry it's taken me so long to get back to all of you. I don't know what it would be in millimeters, but the measurements are 5/8" by 1/2" for the image. Hope that helps!
Old 04-23-2012, 03:20

has anyone been able to find a punch? I can find 1 and 3/8 by 5/8 but no 3/8 by 5/8
Sponsored Links