new products--lined 30mm snap clips--printed grosgrain ribbon
Offray Dr. Seuss Craft Ribbon: 18 Feet 7/8 Inch Satin Fabric Craft Ribbon For Gift Package Wrapping,Hairbow Clips,Sewing,Wedding,Scrapbook,Boy Girl Baby Shower-(2x3yd Thing One Thing Two New Fish)
New products--paper bow cards
New product--clear shopping bags
New products--7/8' peace sign ribbon
Hipgirl 36 Yards 1/8" Satin Fabric Ribbon Set, Double Face For Gift Package Wrapping, Double Bar Barrette Clip Making, Crafting, Sewing, Wedding Decor, Boy Girl Baby Shower-(18x2yd Boutique Ribbons)
new products--gymbo dot grosgrain mini bows-diy
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/20pc-korker-ribbon-combo.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 06-06-2008, 09:37

Default Re: Hold me back...

O.k. you guys convinced me I just bought little can of beans instructions and am now going to order headbands....Not an ounce of control!

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 06-06-2008, 10:50

I just want to say I hate you for posting this and I hate everyone who responded because just like you, I've been wanting to try them and I HAVE NO TIME, but you've all just convinced me-LOL. I actually bought a headband tonight just to have it here for when I find 5 minutes to even take a look at instructions! There are just too many darn creative ideas floating around this board I hate it!!! I made some buttons today and at least those are QUICK!!

We'll buy the instructions together, ok? See-I'm a bad influence-haha
Old 06-07-2008, 10:18

Once you do 1 or 2 headbands it becomes second nature. LCOB's instructions were great. I also have a ton of stuff for a million different projects but this is a good one to do when watching TV or something.

I prep about 5 headbands so they are ready to go whenever I have time to pick them up and weave. I have infant twins so when they are sitting in their jumpy seats I will sit in front of them with a few headbands.

You will see... once you get started you will be addicted.

Jessie
Old 06-07-2008, 10:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peach2214 View Post
Once you do 1 or 2 headbands it becomes second nature. LCOB's instructions were great. I also have a ton of stuff for a million different projects but this is a good one to do when watching TV or something.

I prep about 5 headbands so they are ready to go whenever I have time to pick them up and weave. I have infant twins so when they are sitting in their jumpy seats I will sit in front of them with a few headbands.

You will see... once you get started you will be addicted.

Jessie
I just prepped a few headbands last night so that I can do some today!

LCOB ROCKS!
Old 06-07-2008, 10:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peach2214 View Post
I prep about 5 headbands so they are ready to go whenever I have time to pick them up and weave.
What a neat idea!
Old 06-07-2008, 01:30

Hey princess_stinkypants_mom...
I have a feeling we should stay away from each other!! Post pics when you get one done and I will in 5 year when I have time!!
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies