Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials
How To Make A Full Mini Korker Hair Bow How To Make A Double Ruffle Ribbon 'Korker' Hair Bow Korkers Korkers--Testing Different Sizes How To Make Surrounding Loops The Easy Way How To Make 2-Layer Interchangeable Hair Bows With Spike--Part I Double Ruffle Ribbon Scrap Hair Flowers II--Free How To Bottle Caps--Q & A Free Instructions--How To Edit Bottle Cap Images How to Make Watermelon Hair Bow Clips Picture Perfect Tutorial

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 03-16-2012, 08:41

Default Sizzix big shots question

I just got my big shots today and am so excited. But when I did a test run with my felt. I noticed the dies didn't cut felt. It cut paper very well but not the felt. I used these dies. (Sizzix Sizzlits Die Set, Flower Layers)

Now when I used these dies. It cut with no problem at all (Sizzix Bigz BIGkick/Big Shot Die by Tim Holtz, Tattered Florals). It won't let me post links

Im very new to the whole felt world. Am I buying the wrong dies. Do they all not cut felt and fabric. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Monica
Sponsored Links

Old 03-16-2012, 09:02

Default Re: Sizzix big shots question

Sizzix Sizzlits dies will not cut felt. I wish they did because they have some cute ones.
Old 03-16-2012, 09:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by slwleigh View Post
Sizzix Sizzlits dies will not cut felt. I wish they did because they have some cute ones.
is there a way for me to know which cut felt and which dont? thanks
Old 03-17-2012, 06:08

These cut felt http://www.sizzix.com/catalog#facets...ty~felt&page=1 you can narrow it down by clicking flowers on the right side or whatever you are looking for.
Old 03-17-2012, 06:18

If you get the dies that are 1 3/4" (I think that is the size) thick they will cut felt. The smaller ones that are 1/8" will not cut felt.
Sponsored Links