Pendant Satin Large Star Flowers Acrylic Rhinestone Disney Bottle Caps 2pc Flatback Resin--Ballet Shoes Hairbows & Hair Clips 1pc Hip Girl Hair Bow Clips--Pink Ballet Shoes 1pc 5.5' Camelia Hair Flower--Hot Pink 6pc Large Silk Fairy Hair Flowers--Combo

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 02-11-2012, 06:42
Default Re: Flat Back Buttons Help!

I get them from, and I use a bail on the back to put them on ball chain necklaces. BIG SELLER. I also put them on alligator clips for cute clippies sets. I have attached them to ring blanks, and also to earring pads for matching jewelry/bow sets. They are also perfect on badge reels.

Want to know what all the fuss is about? Join Bownanas on facebook. 1,300 members and growing!

I'll let you sleep with my husband before I give you my supplier information, so don't ask.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2012, 06:43

Agreed! Those are so cute!
Originally Posted by Dede View Post
Pat... I LOVE the pumpkins! What materials did you use for the stem and tendrils, and... how? I will absolutely buy a tutorial if you don't want to reveal your secrets.
Old 02-16-2012, 05:52

Originally Posted by pat font View Post
the material used for the facial features and stem and tendrils is grosgrain ribbon. I just used my wood burner to cut these and applied them with glue.
The stem I just cut a piece of 3/8 ribbon and cut one end into a V the folded ribbon in half and aplied a dab of hot glue to make the V ends open flat and them more hot glue to attach to button.
Wait... YOU MADE THESE??!! I thought they were printed fabric! Girl... you are seriously talented!
Sponsored Links