New products--small fold over bow card for craft show
Hipgirl 20pcs 1.75 Inch Hair Clips Barrettes--Boutique No Slip Grip Metal Babies Girls Todders Teens Women Grosgrain Ribbon Lined Single Prong Alligator Clip With Teeth, Assorted Beauty Accessories
HipGirl DIY Bulk Plain Craft Plastic Headbands--Create Individualized and Personalized Girls Women Hair Accessories (30pc 1/2" (11 mm) Inch Ivory Non - Tapered)
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina.gif
New products--hip girl clips
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/30mm-webbing-dk-pink.jpg
New products--daisy new colors

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 01-27-2012, 09:57

Default Re: 5.5 inch Korker Bows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allicat Boutique View Post
I'm one of those weird bow makers that doesn't mind korkers at all! I'll sit and watch tv with the fam and roll my ribbon and bake it in a big batch. sometimes I'll even sit with a big bag of it and cut it into strips! I was using fray check for the ends but bought a wood burner for Christmas and I love it. So the next time I'll be sealing the ends with that, so I guess assembling them while I watch tv is out now- lol!
lol there is nothing wrong with that
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2012, 09:59

QUOTE - ! I'm in Texas and I would say $5-6. I don't think anyone would pay much more than that but I could be wrong!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyDee View Post
That's about what you could get out of them here in Oregon too. I find that most bows sell for less here than what I see on the board. I wish I could sell them for those amounts though!
---I'm not sure ladies...
Old 01-27-2012, 10:01

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Tu-Tu* Cute Hair Bows View Post
I say 5.00, I prefer the fuller ones, the long flat ones just don't look as expensive

veronica
Thanks for your opinion. I prefer those myself but this was designed for a customer to her tastes not mine

I was not sure how much to charge her...I personally have never made this size before. Normally, I do 3.5 inch.
Old 01-27-2012, 11:17

Thumbs down Re: 5.5 inch Korker Bows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmj267 View Post
Thanks for your opinion. I prefer those myself but this was designed for a customer to her tastes not mine

I was not sure how much to charge her...I personally have never made this size before. Normally, I do 3.5 inch.
I love the thanks for your opinion comment that you keep making. You asked for help and we gave you help

*I will not tell you your UGLY bow is PRETTY but I will try to help you make it better..............wish someone would of told me my first bows were ugly. I do this out of love not wickedness *
Old 01-27-2012, 12:01

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Tu-Tu* Cute Hair Bows View Post
I love the thanks for your opinion comment that you keep making. You asked for help and we gave you help
Wow...I'm thanking you. Are you taking that as being rude because I assure you I am not that was a thank you not a screw you comment. I really do appreciate your opinion. You are absolutely right I did ask for help and I do appreciate it - which is why I said thank you.
Old 01-27-2012, 12:13
Super Moderator

* Treat your fellow members respectfully.
* Please do not flippantly dismiss someone's opinion.
* If you feel that you have been harassed or if you feel offended by a post, please report the post/person or PM forum administrator forum_admin_0. Do not 'fire-back' or you may be suspended as well.
Old 01-27-2012, 12:14

I have been saying thanks for your opinion, thanks for your advice, thanks for your help, thanks for example, thanks, thank you, thanks so much...if in anyway those comments are being taken as rude I am terribly sorry but you misunderstood my saying thank you. I am not here to be rude or have drama. I am here to learn how to better my work and help others if I can.

Have a great day and thanks so much for your opinions on how I can better my work.
Old 01-27-2012, 01:01
Super Moderator

Exactly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
* Treat your fellow members respectfully.
* Please do not flippantly dismiss someone's opinion.
* If you feel that you have been harassed or if you feel offended by a post, please report the post/person or PM forum administrator forum_admin_0. Do not 'fire-back' or you may be suspended as well.
Old 01-27-2012, 01:02
Super Moderator

You did nothing wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmj267 View Post
I have been saying thanks for your opinion, thanks for your advice, thanks for your help, thanks for example, thanks, thank you, thanks so much...if in anyway those comments are being taken as rude I am terribly sorry but you misunderstood my saying thank you. I am not here to be rude or have drama. I am here to learn how to better my work and help others if I can.

Have a great day and thanks so much for your opinions on how I can better my work.
Old 01-27-2012, 01:15

Thumbs up Re: 5.5 inch Korker Bows

Quote:
Originally Posted by missj View Post
You did nothing wrong
Thanks MissJ! I looked back to make sure. I certainly don't want to offend anyone.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.