Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials
How To Make A Full Mini Korker Hair Bow How To Make A Double Ruffle Ribbon 'Korker' Hair Bow Korkers Korkers--Testing Different Sizes How To Make Surrounding Loops The Easy Way How To Make 2-Layer Interchangeable Hair Bows With Spike--Part I Double Ruffle Ribbon Scrap Hair Flowers II--Free How To Bottle Caps--Q & A Free Instructions--How To Edit Bottle Cap Images How to Make Watermelon Hair Bow Clips Picture Perfect Tutorial

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 01-23-2012, 07:13

Default Keychain Cheer Bows

Ok I know it is probably in here somewhere but I can not find it. How is everyone attaching the key chain to the bows? What size ribbon and how big are the key chains when finished? My daughter keeps asking for one so I bought the key chains but I have no creativity in me to figure out how to attach them so they do not fall off. Help!

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do
Sponsored Links

Old 01-23-2012, 10:14

Default Re: Keychain Cheer Bows

Most of the ones i have seen either have a ribbon fromthe center wrap to the keychain or a jump ring and chain commected to the keychain from the center wrap. Imo i like the jump ring and chain better looks more professional. You can search keychain cheer bows on google images to get an idea of what i mean. Hth. Good luck!
Old 01-23-2012, 10:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathryngiles View Post
Most of the ones i have seen either have a ribbon fromthe center wrap to the keychain or a jump ring and chain commected to the keychain from the center wrap. Imo i like the jump ring and chain better looks more professional. You can search keychain cheer bows on google images to get an idea of what i mean. Hth. Good luck!
I have seen them these ways as well. I would think using the center wrap in some way would keep it secure.
Old 01-23-2012, 11:02

Not sure the type of keychain you are using. I use the kind with a jump ring. I feed the 3/8" ribbon I use for the center of the bow through the jump ring when completing the center of the bow and use a lot of hot glue. HTH!

Find me on Facebook at Cheer Bows by Cheer 'N Bowz
Old 01-24-2012, 10:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmcks2001 View Post
Not sure the type of keychain you are using. I use the kind with a jump ring. I feed the 3/8" ribbon I use for the center of the bow through the jump ring when completing the center of the bow and use a lot of hot glue. HTH!
Where can I buy the kind with the jump ring? I just picked up a package of 12 from Walmart or Hobby Lobby/Michaels/JoAnns Not really sure where I got them I have had them so long. But they are regular key chains.

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do
Old 01-24-2012, 10:49

Quote:
Originally Posted by missy545 View Post
Where can I buy the kind with the jump ring? I just picked up a package of 12 from Walmart or Hobby Lobby/Michaels/JoAnns Not really sure where I got them I have had them so long. But they are regular key chains.
You can get jump rings where you get jewelry supplies, I know Hobby Lobby, Michaels and Joann stores sell them. Some Walmarts might, but it depends on the jewelry craft area. You can get them already sodered or split rings where you adjust them, but be sure to twist them open and closed, dont pull them apart or you wont get them closed correctly.

Old 01-24-2012, 12:30

I get my jump rings at Joann's with a coupon.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.