New product--2.5' Mini Korker Bows
Hip girl boutique 50mm grosgrain ribbon wrapped snap clips for baby girl, toddler, infant, newborn, adult, women, school http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/Shabby-frayed-chiffon-flowers-turq.JPG
new products--dippin dots mini pinwheel bow
hip girl boutique christmas grosgrain satin ribbon collection for holidays

HipGirl Boutique Girls Women 6" Jumbo Large Cheer Bow Elastic Hair Tie Ponytail Holder for High School College Cheerleading (10pc Assorted Solids)

HipGirl 25pc Hair Bow Clips Headbands Gift Basket: Grosgrain Korker Ribbon Alligator Clips + Crochet, Ribbon Wrapped Headbans, For Girls Babies Teens Kids Toddlers Adults. For Pigtails, Ponytails

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 01-19-2012, 09:55

Default Do you always use the exact rhinestone buttons as your pictures show?

Just starting to add rhinestone buttons to my newest creations that will soon be sent off for product images with some little sweeties. I was just wondering for those who sell online, do you always use the same rhinestones as the ones pictured on your bow or just a similar style and size? Just afraid if I get images made of my bows that I won't be able to find the exact rhinestones over and over again?
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-300.jpg
Old 01-19-2012, 10:00

Default Re: Do you always use the exact rhinestone buttons as your pictures show?

I do, but I put it in my listing that if I'm out of that button, it will be replaced with something similar. Let's say the button is clear, I'll get th other clear too.

Wholesale Headbands, Rolled/Dainty Flowers, and Duchesse Flowers.

21 Satin colors and 20 Grosgrain colors. PM me for more details.
Old 01-19-2012, 10:01

Default Re: Do you always use the exact rhinestone buttons as your pictures show?

I always use the same exact one. I think if a customer is seeing a picture and they like it then I wouldn't want to take the chance of them not liking it with a different style of rhinestone.
Old 01-19-2012, 10:01

I just put a little disclaimer that the button style may vary slightly then what's pictured. I think most won't even notice the difference.
Old 01-19-2012, 10:11

I agree with you on this. If I see a photo I want to know that I will be getting what is pictured. It may only be a slight difference in the sellers eyes but it may be a big difference to buyer. But if you decide to use different one than pictured it is sellers responsibility to put that in the description.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovesupplies View Post
I always use the same exact one. I think if a customer is seeing a picture and they like it then I wouldn't want to take the chance of them not liking it with a different style of rhinestone.
Old 01-19-2012, 10:14

Both of these. I keep an inventory of my buttons and if I run out of one I dont relist that bow until I get more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovesupplies View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.BowlingtheBowMaker View Post
I agree with you on this. If I see a photo I want to know that I will be getting what is pictured. It may only be a slight difference in the sellers eyes but it may be a big difference to buyer. But if you decide to use different one than pictured it is sellers responsibility to put that in the description.

Proud Member of the Bow Diamonds!
http://www.facebook.com/#!/BowDiamonds

Wholesale Page
http://www.facebook.com/#!/Serendipi...oriesWholesale
Old 01-20-2012, 12:22

I use the same one. However if I have a great modeled photo and am out of the button I may list the item with the modeled photo and a photo of the listing with the exact button and stated what the buyer is getting in the description. I would never send a different one without first letting the customer know, you could get some really upset customers if you didn't first let them know.
Old 01-20-2012, 12:26

i try to use the exact button as pictured....

Sponsored Links