Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials
How To Make A Full Mini Korker Hair Bow How To Make A Double Ruffle Ribbon 'Korker' Hair Bow Korkers Korkers--Testing Different Sizes How To Make Surrounding Loops The Easy Way How To Make 2-Layer Interchangeable Hair Bows With Spike--Part I Double Ruffle Ribbon Scrap Hair Flowers II--Free How To Bottle Caps--Q & A Free Instructions--How To Edit Bottle Cap Images How to Make Watermelon Hair Bow Clips Picture Perfect Tutorial

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 12-26-2011, 06:17

Default Brilliant Bow Maker

I just got the BBM for Christmas Do any of you guys have special tips to make things easier?
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-300.jpg
Old 12-26-2011, 10:52

Default Re: Brilliant Bow Maker

Try all the methods to see which you like best! And you will love it. She is a member on her and posted some great new videos on here just the other day
Old 12-27-2011, 12:25

I got mine also, and so far I am loving it! Wich set did you get?
Old 12-27-2011, 12:59

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernbeauxs View Post
I got mine also, and so far I am loving it! Wich set did you get?
I GOT ALL THREE
Old 12-27-2011, 07:07

i must be stuck on stupid 'cause i'm having problems! but i am persevering/gonna work thru it after the new year..

she did open a new thread here . . . and some questions answered, some i'm still waiting to hear about, like how to sew 3/8" tbb and using printed ribbon on the classic/non tbb bow.

http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/produ...er-videos.html
Old 12-27-2011, 11:59

What kind of issues are you having? If you put a thread with her name in it she will probably see it and help. It turns out alot of people have the same issues.
Old 12-27-2011, 12:28

I just got the ultimate set from hubby for Christmas!! So far ive gotten a little confused but that's probably because i was way too excited to even read the books!
Old 12-27-2011, 12:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathryngiles View Post
What kind of issues are you having? If you put a thread with her name in it she will probably see it and help. It turns out alot of people have the same issues.
yup, i have posted on 3 different threads .

for example, on one of the threads - on the classic bow - i asked why my end/tail is longer than the other and doesn't look the same as her video where her 2 tails are equal-distance from the edge of the template.

i'm trying . . . and will continue posting ???s on the thread i linked above, since she started the thread.

thanks!
Old 12-27-2011, 01:15

Quote:
Originally Posted by prleaf View Post
yup, i have posted on 3 different threads .

for example, on one of the threads - on the classic bow - i asked why my end/tail is longer than the other and doesn't look the same as her video where her 2 tails are equal-distance from the edge of the template.

i'm trying . . . and will continue posting ???s on the thread i linked above, since she started the thread.

thanks!
I don't think she gets on here a lot. She will definitely answer when she see;s it. When I make the classic, I cut my ends to match after I make the bow. Does that make sense? Like if I'm making a medium size, i cut 15" of ribbon, make it the way she shows you. Then cut my ends in a v cut after the whole bow is sewn. HTH!
Old 12-27-2011, 01:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by prleaf View Post
i must be stuck on stupid 'cause i'm having problems! but i am persevering/gonna work thru it after the new year..

she did open a new thread here . . . and some questions answered, some i'm still waiting to hear about, like how to sew 3/8" tbb and using printed ribbon on the classic/non tbb bow.

http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/produ...er-videos.html
I do printed ribbon on the classics the same way I do any ribbon.