zebra grosgrain ribbon-new colors cheetah animal prints grosgrain ribbon grosgrain ribbon korkers
Shop by color--grosgrain ribbon, hair bows, craft supplies

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Closed Thread
Old 12-20-2011, 04:23
Default Re: Not one to criticize but........

Some of these people that are selling these "unappealing" bows are doing something right. Believe it or not there are tons of moms out there that don't really care much about how much time you put into a bow. If you can throw some loops together in the color they want then that is good enough to them. They are not interested in styles or if perfection. Plus I am sure this seller is not on a forum that dwells on what they make. She is too busy selling to have time to make fun of other people's bows. Her bow may not be of interest to me but I have to say kuddos to her for being able to sell them. I will keep my personal opinions about it to myself as it is not the original owner that is looking for critiques.
Sponsored Links
disney princess, mickey mouse, minnie mouse ribbon
Old 12-20-2011, 04:29

Am I the only one bothered by this? Why on earth would a person take the time to post another person's stuff JUST to say they don't like it? You say you're not one to criticize....then why do it? I'm not one to criticize if I don't like something, I move on. I don't link to it in a public forum saying I don't like it....Maybe I'm missing something here.
Old 12-20-2011, 04:59
Super Moderator

I'm sorry but I'm going to close this thread. That is extremely rude to post a picture to make fun of it!
No one started off making great bows. We all thought our bows looked great until we got better and looked back at the first. I personally was so embarrassed when I looked at bows I sold starting out, but someone liked them!
Anyway, everyone has feelings
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread