5/8" polka dot grosgrain ribbon
Hip Girl Boutique It's a girl grosgrain satin ribbon collection
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/200pc-crochet-headband-combo.jpg

hip girl boutique grosgrain mini bow tie single prong alligator hair bow clips for baby infant new born women girl adult

http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/hair-bow-holder-craft-show-display-180.jpg
New products--Crochet headbands

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2011, 05:54

Default Puffy loopy bow FREE how to

Free instructions for my take on the puffy loopy bow at www.thinkbowtique.com

Until I got bagged for posting this link I was unaware that their was a paid tut on here for this bow. This is my take on this bow. I have not bought or ever see instructions for this bow. I have since found the link for the paid tut and it looks like it was very popular so most of you probably know how to make it already. I will not be bullied by those who bought the instructions. I am a stay at home mum and my website is my business. As I see the other lady selling the instructions has a full time job I am sure I am not taking food of her table.

In my search for the paid tut link I also notice that one of the ladies bagging me has a thread asking how to make a funky loopy type bow. So I guess it is OK to share Free information only when it suits certain people.

This thread said "How to make" so I though I would share, what do I get out of it Free traffic to my site. My website is in Australia and I do not ship international so I am not trying to sell you my products you can buy them cheeper in the US.
Thankyou to everyone who has had a look at my instructions. They may not be as good or anything like the paid instructions but they are mine.

For those of you like me who did not know there were paid instructions on here this is the link if you would prefere to buy it. Those bagging me say it is well worth the money.
http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/ribbo...-tutorial.html

Last edited by crazyhairbows; 12-15-2011 at 07:26.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 12-14-2011, 06:06

Default Re: Puffy loopy bow FREE how to

Awesome, thanks! That's about what I was doing, but not as neat. That helps!
Old 12-14-2011, 07:01

Thanks I made one using a free video tutorial but it came out oblong and the lady in the video said you could play with it to make it more circular but didn't give any explanation as to "play with it" to make it more circular I'll use this one's hint "pull so the ends join to make a circle" and see if that makes a difference.
Old 12-14-2011, 07:14

it was only a matter of time before someone came out and made a free tut.

but i think its really sad that a hg would burn another hg in such a way. but then again it happens all the time now.

looks like someone went and bought the tut and then just took their own pics and maybe changed a few words. i am not even going to bother to double check.

no wonder this place is going down in the toilet....

Old 12-14-2011, 07:21

SERIOUSLY! you all should have paied for the tut. this is sad
Old 12-14-2011, 07:24

First I have not seen it for sale here.

I can confirm for you that this tut was created by me. I have never paid for instructions on this bow or any other. This bow I found a pic on esty and it took me an afternoon to figure out how to make it. I used the idea from the present bows that have points cut in them and though how can I make with different ribbons.
Just about everything is for sale.
Does not mean someone can not be kind enough to share for Free. I could have sold the instructions but since it was so easy to make felt I would share. Sorry if this up set.
Old 12-14-2011, 07:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyhairbows View Post

I can confirm for you that this tut was created by me. I have never paid for instructions on this bow or any other. This bow I found a pic on esty and it took me an afternoon to figure out how to make it. I used the idea from the present bows that have points cut in them and though how can I make with different ribbons.
Does not mean someone can not be kind enough to share for Free. I could have sold the instructions but since it was so easy to make felt I would share. Sorry if this up set.

yes, very kind to link us to your wholesale page. wtfe....

Old 12-14-2011, 07:41

I have the original.

I call rubbish. Not to the original....to yours

I also smell a rat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyhairbows View Post

Old 12-14-2011, 07:43

This is for your benefit and your benefit only.

If not why do you link to your wholesale page?

It's wonderfully nice to give for free. I hope it makes you feel nice. Personally it titillates me at the audacity that you link yourself.
Old 12-14-2011, 07:48

Most ribbon websites have free instructions. My website is in Australia and I do not ship international. It amazes me how quick people like to knock others down. That might be the reason this place is going to the toilet.
If you don't like my instructions that is fine and for those who do have fun creating.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
Closed Thread