150-forum-ads
hip girl boutique ballet dance gymnastic skating bun cover rhinestone hip girl boutique 40pc grosgrain ribbon wrapped 2 inch snap clips barrettes hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon korker for hair bows clips
hip girl boutique 18pc grosgrain mini bow tie hair bow clips for baby infant toddler women adult
hip girl sparkle glitter headbands for dancing ballet stage cheerleading girls women high school college
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/3in-spike-bows-rainbow.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2011, 01:43

Default Re: Puffy loopy bow FREE how to

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Tu-Tu* Cute Hair Bows View Post
Here is the thing, your tut looks nearly exactly (of course the pictures are not as good) as the paid one. Are you honestly saying that just happened, that two people thought that the exact same pictures up with no help from someone else................we know it wasn't the person who made the one that costs money that was getting help so there is only one person left HMMMMMMMMM who is that oh yes YOU! You can get upset all you want but yours is just way to close to the original
I also have not seen the paid tutorial, but if I were to make a one, it would look very much like the free one so yes, I can believe that she came up with it on her own.
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies
Old 12-16-2011, 01:56

girly things -freehairbows group, is the land of free tuts, based off others ideas...

Old 12-16-2011, 02:06

I dont know i think everyone needs to take a chill pill!!! as crazy as it seems it is likely that she came up with this on her own. i personally never purchased the tut for this bow so i havent seen the other pictures but when i looked at the free ones i think she is showing the parts that are needed to understand how to make it. either way, this happens all the time how many instructions are out there for other bows free and paid. Stinks but its life.
Old 12-16-2011, 02:06

http://howaboutorange.blogspot.com/2...zine-page.html

http://www.save-on-crafts.com/puffybow.html

Here's a link this bow has been around a long time it's just a new twist on and old style.
But than just about every bow sold is a twist of something else, best we all stop making bow's cause someone else has already done it.

Second one is the type I got my idea from, Oh and what's it called.
I also used the idea from the 5 petal ribbon flower to string them together.

As to the photos same. I really don't understand what your point is this is how I make them. As I have said AGAIN and AGAIN I don't know what her photo's look like and if she is making them the same. Well obviously she is because YOU SAID THEY ARE the photo's would have to be the same. There would be no other way to show how this is made without these photo unless you didn't really what some to know how to make it.
Do you really believe that only one person could figure this out. I bet there are heaps they just haven't shared it. Who would on here when so many people who carn't do it themselve bag you because you can.

Last edited by crazyhairbows; 12-16-2011 at 05:38.
Old 12-16-2011, 02:10

There is also a video on youtube that has these same steps on making this bow. I saw it when I looked up free instructions because we just cant afford the tut and I thought they were cute. The lady who made the you tube video has a channel devoted to tus so im sure she wasnt knocking it off. So the tut is out there for free in other forms.
Old 12-16-2011, 05:57

I really don't understand what the problem is here. She is sharing a free tut and linking to her wholesale site. Isn't that a lot like hg?

Last edited by colleen26; 12-16-2011 at 05:58. Reason: sp
Old 12-16-2011, 01:23

Can you please stop saying

All by myself!

You sound like my three year old son when he just managed to poop in the potty. I want to clap for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyhairbows View Post
Look you ladies can think what ever you like.

I know I have never seen instructions on this bow.

As for the pic's being the same. I would not know I have not seen them and don't need to because I figured it out ALL BY MYSELF.

All you ladies have done is tell everyone that they are the same. So if I was considering buy it. I would not thanks to you.
Old 12-16-2011, 01:51

While we're telling people what not to write, I'd love it if people would stop saying, "Talented senior members don't share here anymore..."
We can be part of the solution to make things better and let fresh air in or part of the problem.....

Last edited by masha1999; 12-16-2011 at 01:53.
Old 12-16-2011, 01:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribbonsandbowsohno View Post
Can you please stop saying

All by myself!

You sound like my three year old son when he just managed to poop in the potty. I want to clap for you.
Lol but no clapping

*I will not tell you your UGLY bow is PRETTY but I will try to help you make it better..............wish someone would of told me my first bows were ugly. I do this out of love not wickedness *
Old 12-16-2011, 02:43

I thought this website was about helping other hg not putting them down.
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread