New product--2.5' Mini Korker Bows
Hip girl boutique 50mm grosgrain ribbon wrapped snap clips for baby girl, toddler, infant, newborn, adult, women, school http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/Shabby-frayed-chiffon-flowers-turq.JPG
new products--dippin dots mini pinwheel bow
hip girl boutique christmas grosgrain satin ribbon collection for holidays

HipGirl Boutique Girls Women 6" Jumbo Large Cheer Bow Elastic Hair Tie Ponytail Holder for High School College Cheerleading (10pc Assorted Solids)

HipGirl 25pc Hair Bow Clips Headbands Gift Basket: Grosgrain Korker Ribbon Alligator Clips + Crochet, Ribbon Wrapped Headbans, For Girls Babies Teens Kids Toddlers Adults. For Pigtails, Ponytails

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 12-14-2011, 09:45
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 42
Default Re: Puffy loopy bow FREE how to

Hypothetical

Imagine you have a store that sells many wonderfully splendid items. Everything sells. You are dining out. You are vacationing. You are blessed because you are proud of what you do. Why? Because you have priced your merchandise really low. Low enough that you make a profit and not too much that you are ripping people off. People are happy with your prices.


Did I mention it was 2 weeks before Christmas and you are so happy. Happy that you are happy and happy that people are happy with you.


You go home and eat out.


You return to work in the morning. Next to your store is another store. Identical in every way but in color. They have never heard of your store so you believe that it is just a coincidence.


Now you see nobody coming into your store and everyone going there. You look at their store name. The name of the store is


FREE.


You go home. Earn nothing. Wonder why someone did that. There really was no need when everyone is happy.


You see they are also a supply store. That store is called


NOT FREE.


People see this store when entering the first store and happily shop there. They forget all about the shop next door who has gone out of business.


Nicely done FREE! Way to go!
Sponsored Links

  #22 (permalink)  
Old 12-14-2011, 09:59
ronnie's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: South Texas
Posts: 5,941
Default Re: Puffy loopy bow FREE how to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribbonsandbowsohno View Post
Hypothetical

Imagine you have a store that sells many wonderfully splendid items. Everything sells. You are dining out. You are vacationing. You are blessed because you are proud of what you do. Why? Because you have priced your merchandise really low. Low enough that you make a profit and not too much that you are ripping people off. People are happy with your prices.


Did I mention it was 2 weeks before Christmas and you are so happy. Happy that you are happy and happy that people are happy with you.


You go home and eat out.


You return to work in the morning. Next to your store is another store. Identical in every way but in color. They have never heard of your store so you believe that it is just a coincidence.


Now you see nobody coming into your store and everyone going there. You look at their store name. The name of the store is


FREE.


You go home. Earn nothing. Wonder why someone did that. There really was no need when everyone is happy.


You see they are also a supply store. That store is called


NOT FREE.


People see this store when entering the first store and happily shop there. They forget all about the shop next door who has gone out of business.


Nicely done FREE! Way to go!
Wow....that is explained very well.
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 12-15-2011, 10:28
peggy's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Kansas City, Mo.
Posts: 280
Default Re: Puffy loopy bow FREE how to

Quote:
Originally Posted by belizeancutie View Post
I don't understand the difference between there being free tutorials for the ribbon puff/puffy loopy bow/pop bow/whatever its being called and other paid tutorials that also have free versions on the forum. I see people selling princess tutorials on here and free princess tutorials as well. Why the difference with this and not those?

Also several times on this forum I've seen people find other people's work and then ask how to make it. Then some1 shares or they brainstorm on how it could be done. Sometimes it even results in a paid tutorial being made like with the toe bloom/barefoot sandal thingy. Shouldn't the answer just then be "just buy it from the original maker"?

As for the post saying that it looks like some one bought it and then shared it, if they did then shame on them. But before jumping on the poster shouldn't it be up to the seller of the tut to say yes I did sell to that person?
Wish there was a like button.
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 12-15-2011, 10:30
peggy's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Kansas City, Mo.
Posts: 280
Default Re: Puffy loopy bow FREE how to

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyhairbows View Post
First I have not seen it for sale here.

I can confirm for you that this tut was created by me. I have never paid for instructions on this bow or any other. This bow I found a pic on esty and it took me an afternoon to figure out how to make it. I used the idea from the present bows that have points cut in them and though how can I make with different ribbons.
Just about everything is for sale.
Does not mean someone can not be kind enough to share for Free. I could have sold the instructions but since it was so easy to make felt I would share. Sorry if this up set.
Thank you for sharing. That is way I joined this form, but it's not like that any more. So sad.
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 12-15-2011, 11:34
crazyhairbows's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 154
Default Re: Puffy loopy bow FREE how to

People are still buying tut's for twisted bowtique bow's that have been around for ages and there are plenty of free instructions around for them.

I think it's more about those who bought the tut not want people who have not to know about how.
It was very easy to figure out how to make, to took me an afternoon to figure it out and make my instructions. I think the lady who is selling her instructions has already made a mint by the look of that thread and will continue to as people will still not be able to make it with my instructions and will go and buy it to see if they can with that.
After all paid instructions are better than free one's.

This bow is not really original it's the same type of bow as the paper one you stick on presents. Only dif is one is make with 1 length of ribbon and one is made with as may as you like. Well my instructions are based of the paper one anyway, the paid one may be different.
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 12-15-2011, 11:41
*Tu-Tu* Cute Hair Bows's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Tyler Texas
Posts: 1,910
Default Re: Puffy loopy bow FREE how to

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyhairbows View Post
People are still buying tut's for twisted bowtique bow's that have been around for ages and there are plenty of free instructions around for them.

I think it's more about those who bought the tut not want people who have not to know about how.
It was very easy to figure out how to make, to took me an afternoon to figure it out and make my instructions. I think the lady who is selling her instructions has already made a mint by the look of that thread and will continue to as people will still not be able to make it with my instructions and will go and buy it to see if they can with that.
After all paid instructions are better than free one's.

This bow is not really original it's the same type of bow as the paper one you stick on presents. Only dif is one is make with 1 length of ribbon and one is made with as may as you like. Well my instructions are based of the paper one anyway, the paid one may be different.
Here is the thing, your tut looks nearly exactly (of course the pictures are not as good) as the paid one. Are you honestly saying that just happened, that two people thought that the exact same pictures up with no help from someone else................we know it wasn't the person who made the one that costs money that was getting help so there is only one person left HMMMMMMMMM who is that oh yes YOU! You can get upset all you want but yours is just way to close to the original
__________________
* I am a ribbon sculptor, that is what I do and how I help my family! Everything I make is freehanded. James Avery made their sculpted ribbon ring just for me !*

*I will not tell you your UGLY bow is PRETTY but I will try to help you make it better..............wish someone would of told me my first bows were ugly. I do this out of love not wickedness *
  #27 (permalink)  
Old 12-15-2011, 11:48
fourmeowsboutique's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Thomaston, Maine
Posts: 327
Default Re: Puffy loopy bow FREE how to

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Tu-Tu* Cute Hair Bows View Post
Here is the thing, your tut looks nearly exactly (of course the pictures are not as good) as the paid one. Are you honestly saying that just happened, that two people thought that the exact same pictures up with no help from someone else................we know it wasn't the person who made the one that costs money that was getting help so there is only one person left HMMMMMMMMM who is that oh yes YOU! You can get upset all you want but yours is just way to close to the original

Exacly what she said! This is why everyone is so upset. I was reading what you said about the Original making "MINT" as you called it. It's called making money to feed her family.
  #28 (permalink)  
Old 12-15-2011, 11:54
crazyhairbows's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 154
Default Re: Puffy loopy bow FREE how to

Is this not a creative industry, can you not figure things out for yourself that you have to buy all your instructions. I will say this one more time.

I was asked by a customer how to make a loopy bow like the french barrette clip on a alligator clip. I looked on esty to see what she was talking about.

Yes this is what I came up with ALL BY MY SELF. Sorry if you are unable to understand that.

I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU THINK IT WAS SO HARD TO COME UP WITH. Ohh I know because you could not.
  #29 (permalink)  
Old 12-16-2011, 12:00
*Tu-Tu* Cute Hair Bows's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Tyler Texas
Posts: 1,910
Default Re: Puffy loopy bow FREE how to

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyhairbows View Post
Is this not a creative industry, can you not figure things out for yourself that you have to buy all your instructions. I will say this one more time.

I was asked by a customer how to make a loopy bow like the french barrette clip on a alligator clip. I looked on esty to see what she was talking about.

Yes this is what I came up with ALL BY MY SELF. Sorry if you are unable to understand that.

I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU THINK IT WAS SO HARD TO COME UP WITH. Ohh I know because you could not.
oh goodness really, I have been is this business for over 5 years! I have never even bought a tutorial to learn how to make a twisted bow..............guess what I figured it out GASP by myself. I have this tut. because a friend of mine made it and it is awesome!

So let's get to the point here YES I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU COULD FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE IT YOURSELF, THE PROBLEM IS THAT ALL OF THE PICTURES ARE EXACTLY THE SAME AND THAT JUST DOESN'T HAPPEN!!

I don't understand why you can not understand what we are trying to explain to you..............oh I know why because you CAN'T
__________________
* I am a ribbon sculptor, that is what I do and how I help my family! Everything I make is freehanded. James Avery made their sculpted ribbon ring just for me !*

*I will not tell you your UGLY bow is PRETTY but I will try to help you make it better..............wish someone would of told me my first bows were ugly. I do this out of love not wickedness *
  #30 (permalink)  
Old 12-16-2011, 12:04
crazyhairbows's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 154
Default Re: Puffy loopy bow FREE how to

Oh and miss tu tu cut is this your thread
http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/how-m...his-style.html

asking how to make this bow. I believe I have seen paid instruction around here for that maybe you should have bought it in stead of taking food of someones plate asking for help.

I took my photo's as I made my very first puffy bow those are the pic's I used. Sorry i lyed it was my secound bow first I made with satin scraps than I make with grosgrain and took photo.

Last edited by crazyhairbows; 12-16-2011 at 12:07.
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


New products--small fold over bow card for craft show
Hipgirl 20pcs 1.75 Inch Hair Clips Barrettes--Boutique No Slip Grip Metal Babies Girls Todders Teens Women Grosgrain Ribbon Lined Single Prong Alligator Clip With Teeth, Assorted Beauty Accessories
HipGirl DIY Bulk Plain Craft Plastic Headbands--Create Individualized and Personalized Girls Women Hair Accessories (30pc 1/2" (11 mm) Inch Ivory Non - Tapered)
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina.gif
New products--hip girl clips
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/30mm-webbing-dk-pink.jpg
New products--daisy new colors

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:08.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0
Hip Girl Boutique Instructions - Copyright © 2007

Ad Management by RedTyger