New product--7/8' paw prints grosgrain ribbon
New product--2.25' star grosgrain ribbon
new products-3/8' snowmen grosgrain ribbon
New product--2.25' polka dot grosgrain ribbon
new products--7/8' cheetah skin print grosgrain ribbon

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 12-01-2011, 08:11
Default Bottlecap images help! Glossy or matte and why?

Hi there,

I'm confused out of my mind, and have tried my hardest to look for a reason why so maybe y'all can be kind and point me the right way...

I've bought images before, and they were matte. Loved em. Have a big stock of digital images now and have recently just been using glossy from local drug store. Recieved some flattened bottlecaps today that came with instructions that say NOT to use glossy for bottle caps.

I'm using epoxy dots and E6000 for attaching, if that makes any difference. Is it just a some like one, some like the other, or is this going to make my caps made with glossy kinda useless? I haven't printed out too many yet, so I'm not out much if glossy is really that bad.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2011, 09:09
Default Re: Bottlecap images help! Glossy or matte and why?

I have made thousands of caps and always use glossy. There is a "resin" product out there that states in order to use their product, you need to use matte prints. Must be something in the way they are processed.
Curly Girls Designs...because hair deserves flair!
Sponsored Links