5/8" polka dot grosgrain ribbon
Hip Girl Boutique It's a girl grosgrain satin ribbon collection
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/200pc-crochet-headband-combo.jpg

hip girl boutique grosgrain mini bow tie single prong alligator hair bow clips for baby infant new born women girl adult

http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/hair-bow-holder-craft-show-display-180.jpg
New products--Crochet headbands

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 11-26-2011, 08:02

Default Re: Really? did not know bows go for this much anymore, maybe 5 years ago!

$10 isn't unreasonable.. the $30 bows are insane!

I will say that so many people try to be the cheapest and it really does screw over a lot of people. Same with tutus. When I spend an hour making something I don't want to sell it for $4 otherwise, I might as well go work at McDonalds and make more money.

Also, the titles on them were 'wedding', people will pay a fortune for their wedding.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 11-26-2011, 09:04

Default Re: Really? did not know bows go for this much anymore, maybe 5 years ago!

If they have found a niche group who is willing to pay prices like this more power to them. I'd rather sale less quantity and make a bigger profit than more quantity for less profit. If you find the happy medium between the two you can make more money than the one who is going crazy with back orders and is still making little to no profit.
Old 11-26-2011, 09:13

A few years back "custom designed" anything was bringing big money. Gals in groups like the Bow Betties and Bow Chicks made lots. They did quality work and their bows were beautiful.
Thats when all the groups were really into custom boutique clothing too.
A little girl named Sophie was doing modeling for people and it was not unusual for the outfits she modeled to make into the hundreds. Everyone wanted her to model their things. Do a google search for 'My Angel Sophie'...cute girl and great modeling.
The whole custom boutique thing has died down but it sure was fun while it lasted.

Old 11-26-2011, 11:33

Check out the bidder a***r. They have a history of 272 bid retractions!!! I guarantee they are a ghost bidder.
Old 11-26-2011, 11:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmfinn View Post
Check out the bidder a***r. They have a history of 272 bid retractions!!! I guarantee they are a ghost bidder.
Think the other is too....it has 75% bid history with this seller.
Old 11-26-2011, 03:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunmama View Post
Something fishy there. All the bows you put links to have the same 2 accounts bidding on them. Plus one has been canceled.....just somethin makin me go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I agree! I clicked on the bid history too. Same two bidders. These are a hoax!
Old 11-26-2011, 04:39

Pretty crummy...both the shill bidding and the bows!
Old 11-26-2011, 06:29

Wow, I saw the two at $30 and noticed it was same price on both, fishy. This person has too much time on their hands if they can list something then bid on it themselves to push up the price.
Old 11-26-2011, 07:40

Awww, to bad, thought maybe we all had a chance to make some real money, if the trend was starting up again
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults