Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE!

Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! (http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/)
-   Hairbow Gallery (http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/hairbow-gallery/)
-   -   what does a 15 month old think modeling is? (http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/hairbow-gallery/81771-what-does-15-month-old-think-modeling.html)

emmyshairgarden 03-21-2011 11:06

what does a 15 month old think modeling is?

2 Attachment(s)
this........O_O haha

the second is what mommy thinks it is....

Krysia 03-21-2011 11:13

Re: what does a 15 month old think modeling is?

Quote:

Originally Posted by emmyshairgarden (Post 1015699)
this........O_O haha

the second is what mommy thinks it is....

No, no, she's got the right idea. She's showing how the hair accessory can withstand even physical activity! "Is your little sweetums the rough and tumble type? Fear not! Watch our model do a somersault - and the headband stays put!"

It's a selling point ;)

pixiesmoon 03-21-2011 11:18

Oh I have to agree 100%!!!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krysia (Post 1015715)
No, no, she's got the right idea. She's showing how the hair accessory can withstand even physical activity! "Is your little sweetums the rough and tumble type? Fear not! Watch our model do a somersault - and the headband stays put!"

It's a selling point ;)

emmyshairgarden 03-21-2011 11:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krysia (Post 1015715)

It's a selling point ;)

Hahaha....too funny....that's exactly right..wonderful marketing skills you have!

Krysia 03-21-2011 11:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by emmyshairgarden (Post 1015728)
Hahaha....too funny....that's exactly right..wonderful marketing skills you have!

Why, thank you! I took a class in college - I got a B (I got robbed, I tell you! :mad:)

;;D

mckenjs 03-21-2011 11:35

She's so precious!

BlessedMom 03-21-2011 11:57

I feel your photo pain..my daughter is 15 months old. I get some great pictures, but it may take a ton to get 1. The 1st picture is really cute though.

I really like the headband. Wal-Mart has fabric panels that has 86 circles on it to make the yo-yo's. It has about 5 different patterns/colors and you cut them out and sew the yo-yo. They were on clearance for $5 and I bought one thinking surely I could make some kind of headband out of it. I'm anxious to get them out later to work on them after seeing yours.

NicholsWife 03-21-2011 12:04

She's adorable! I love the headband too!

cheliher 03-21-2011 12:56

ha too cute!

emmyshairgarden 03-21-2011 01:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheliher (Post 1015888)
ha too cute!

Quote:

Originally Posted by NicholsWife (Post 1015800)
She's adorable! I love the headband too!

Thank you both!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlessedMom (Post 1015788)
I feel your photo pain..my daughter is 15 months old. I get some great pictures, but it may take a ton to get 1. The 1st picture is really cute though.

I really like the headband. Wal-Mart has fabric panels that has 86 circles on it to make the yo-yo's. It has about 5 different patterns/colors and you cut them out and sew the yo-yo. They were on clearance for $5 and I bought one thinking surely I could make some kind of headband out of it. I'm anxious to get them out later to work on them after seeing yours.

they're super easy!