key fob hardware marabou cherry-blossom-silk-hair-flower 3/8" double ruffle ribbon free tutorial-bottle caps felt circle http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/3in-spike-18pc-set.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Hairbow Gallery

Hairbow Gallery Hairbows, hair clips, headbands, bottlecaps... Share your picture here.

Old 01-12-2011, 10:52

Default Re: Haven't share in a while but spent the last three hours editting......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracies Mom View Post
Great pics!

I want to learn how to edit like that too! How do you get the pics of your headbands to make it look like they are standing on their own?
Here's a link but I use fishing line to hang them from. I shared a link a while ago, if you search "Great Photography Website" the link is there to two websites! It's helped me out ALOT, especially making my backgrounds white.

http://tabletopstudio.com/jewelry_fr...me.html#freeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabbi0120 View Post
i love your work! especially the flower headbands! what program do you use to edit? you do great! i have photoshop elements but i havent figured it out yet :-/
That's what I use! Thanks. I've been teaching myself by the web.
Search for my post, I swear, it's helped me out so much. Great tidbits of information there!

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 01-12-2011, 10:53

Default Re: Haven't share in a while but spent the last three hours editting......

beautiful work, beautiful pics!!

<>< Christy
my shop
Old 01-12-2011, 10:54

Great Pics... oo n NICE Bows and Headbands..
Old 01-12-2011, 10:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyto2divas View Post
Great job! Your pictures look awesome! I find that taking pictures are the hardest!!! I use my light box, but I have no clue how to edit so when I take a pic, it has to be as perfect as I can get it. And even then they probably still suck! lol
I have a light box, probably just like yours but I also bought one of those clamp lights from Home Depot (I need one more) but I think the key to helping take pictures is the bulb, I'm finding this out as I go. It has to be a daylight light bulb. My pictures came out so much better after doing this. I just need one more clamp light so I don't get as many shadows. Try it and I bet you there will be a world of difference.
Old 01-12-2011, 11:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by karina721 View Post
I have a light box, probably just like yours but I also bought one of those clamp lights from Home Depot (I need one more) but I think the key to helping take pictures is the bulb, I'm finding this out as I go. It has to be a daylight light bulb. My pictures came out so much better after doing this. I just need one more clamp light so I don't get as many shadows. Try it and I bet you there will be a world of difference.
Mine is a self made light box and then I use just 2 regular lamps without the shades. I'm going to re-do my light box and get those clamp lights for sure! That will probably help atleast a little bit i'm sure! Thanks for the tip!
Old 01-12-2011, 11:02

Quote:
Mine is a self made light box and then I use just 2 regular lamps without the shades. I'm going to re-do my light box and get those clamp lights for sure! That will probably help atleast a little bit i'm sure! Thanks for the tip!
Don't forget the daylight bulbs! Makes the lighting not so harsh!
Old 01-12-2011, 11:04

Quote:
Don't forget the daylight bulbs! Makes the lighting not so harsh!
Is that what they say on the box? Daylight?
Old 01-12-2011, 11:06

Quote:
Is that what they say on the box? Daylight?
Yuppers, that's what it says.
Old 01-12-2011, 11:09

thanks so much for those websites i added them to my favorites and will check them out tomorrow!
Old 01-12-2011, 11:10

Quote:
Just wanted to share that the champagne colors headband is really a necklace that I took apart and glued to the headband. I would love to find it in white and make one to use for a bride. I think that would look great!
They all look great! This is interesting because I actually was thinking maybe it was a fancy trim so perhaps next time you are at a fabric or craft store you can check there and find something in white.
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif