Pendant Satin Large Star Flowers Acrylic Rhinestone Disney Bottle Caps 2pc Flatback Resin--Ballet Shoes Hairbows & Hair Clips 1pc Hip Girl Hair Bow Clips--Pink Ballet Shoes 1pc 5.5' Camelia Hair Flower--Hot Pink http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/cherry-blossom-ads.jpg 6pc Large Silk Fairy Hair Flowers--Combo

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Hairbow Gallery

Hairbow Gallery Hairbows, hair clips, headbands, bottlecaps... Share your picture here.

Old 10-26-2010, 11:54

Default Re: My first headbands, organza flowers, etc.

your stuff is beautiful, they don't look like a beginner made them

Last edited by chazup; 10-26-2010 at 08:57.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 10-26-2010, 04:50

God bless your hands.. THey are really nice... Love the brown and pink headband...
Old 10-26-2010, 08:48

Thanks for the compliments and input. I appreciate them all, especially the comment that it does not look like the work of a beginner.

I think my obsession with perfection comes from my former work as a military training instructor, or drill sergeant. Attention to detail and following simple detailed instructions were paramount, and I can't seem to shake that even though i've been retired for many years. I unwrapped and rewrapped more headbands than I care to count. It's good to know I am not alone with that.

While the tutorials were very helpful, I found that the videos on YouTube were also invaluable (not to mention free). If you are a visual learner, or prefer the demonstration-performance method of instruction, try YouTube.

I love, love, love this site and it's people. These crafts have given inspiration to an otherwise semi-boring existence.
Old 10-26-2010, 09:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.M View Post
All of these are lovely, and I never would have guessed you are just starting out! My favorite is the red and white rolled flower (is that a pony holder peeking out on the side?).
Yes, it is. I made that for a friend. Thanks so much for the compliments.
Old 10-26-2010, 09:24

Love the headbands and those flowers are beautiful. Good job.
Old 10-26-2010, 09:34

ooohhh, I love the pink and brown ones! Great job.
Old 10-26-2010, 09:39

my beginning items never looked like yours....great job!
Old 10-26-2010, 09:58

I learned the headbands on youtube, too! it made so much more sense seeing it done. Your work looks great- I really like the pink/brown woven headbands and the flowers!
Old 10-26-2010, 10:24

Everything looks great!
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies

Tags
headbands, organza flowers, woven headband