http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/disney-minnie-mickey-mouse-ribbon-52yd-store.jpg zebra grosgrain ribbon-new colors http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/20pc-1.5in-petal-flower-clips-cm.jpg http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/3-8-frog-grosgrain-ribbon.jpg cheetah animal prints grosgrain ribbon grosgrain ribbon korkers
HipGirl 12pc Grosgrain Ribbon Wrapped 1/2" Headbands + Matching Large Hair Bow Alligator Clips. Interchangable Assorted Fashion Accessory for Girl Women Teen Kid Toddler Children Adult

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > For Sale > Group Buys-Starts 10/1/2011, maximum 3 buys at a time

Group Buys-Starts 10/1/2011, maximum 3 buys at a time Sellers--need to have 300 posts to sell. Buyers-- Protect yourself in buys from other members. So we can buy retail quantity at wholesale price. Please note that we are in group buys at our own risk. www.hipgirlclips.com does not hold any responsibility.

Old 10-01-2011, 07:36

Default Custom Chiffon & Tulle Rosette Hearts QUICK GB

Update 12/9: I just sent out the last of the U.S. shipping invoices! The one Canada order will be invoiced tomorrow, after I get a quote from the post office

Thank you all for bearing with me! Also, if you live in the U.S., and you haven't received a shipping invoice, please let me know (email me at: [email protected]).

Update (12/2):
1. OK, I feel like an idiot, but could you all email me at [email protected] with your shipping preferences (insurance? If no longer qualifies for First Class, due to weight, priority or parcel?) and code names? Some of you I can match up, but others are a little difficult.

2. I went to the doctor today. I have bronchitis. I'm going to have my husband continue sorting the orders and start invoicing people over the weekend, as I didn't get very far. I appreciate your patience and all the well wishes! Hopefully, I'll kick this soon, as this is really crappy timing.

Please also feel free to email me if you have any questions, as my pm's tend to fill up pretty fast

Update (11/29): They're here! I'm battling what I think is a sinus infection, so please give me a day or 2 (starting tomorrow), to cut and sort these. If anyone would like insurance, or prefers parcel to priority shipping, let me know!

UPDATE (11/23): That was excruciating, but after 1.5 weeks of going back and forth with FedEx, while they held our shipment hostage, I've been assured that they will release it from customs within a few days (either today, or Friday, as tomorrow is a holiday), and we should have it soon! Thank you for your patience. Now that I have my info on file with them, this should never again be an issue (fingers crossed!) I'll update when our heartlettes are here!

Update (10/26): Production started yesterday! I'll update when they've shipped

Update (10/22): ALL invoices have been sent out! Please pay by the end of 10/23.

Update (10/21): I just posted a pic of the hot pink and black sample she just finished (3rd pic). Super cute! They will be placed like this, so it's easier to cut them out

I'll start invoicing later this evening!

Update (10/18): I've just negotiated a lower MOQ (yay!). I asked her to make them in a way so that it's easier to cut them out (they will lie horizontally rather than vertically). She will get a sample pic to me within 3 days, and then I'll start invoicing.

Update (10/6): Buy is extended! New Invoice date is 10/21. Payments now due 10/23!

These are adorable! Quick buy for mini chiffon and mesh rosette "heartlettes." I've seen rosette hearts, but they're always the bigger ones, and I don't recall seeing multicolored ones in chiffon and mesh! These are about the same size as the shabby chiffon rosettes we all know and love (a smidge under 2.5"). Think of the possibilities! Headbands, clips, embellishing hats & onesies...the list goes on! This will be fast, so don't wait Combinations we're ordering:

*pink chiffon with white mesh
*hot pink chiffon with black mesh
*white chiffon with black mesh
*white chiffon with red mesh (V-Day!)
*red chiffon with gray mesh
*orange chiffon with black mesh (yes, it's too late for Halloween this year, but we've had requests for school colors, and it'll be great for next Halloween!)
*red chiffon with white mesh (V-Day!)

Link to Order:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dG9HYWhTQ2JIRjZkN2QzR0JTNVBzamc6M Q
Link to View Order:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...hl=en_US#gid=0

HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?

$.45 each shipped to ME

You will also be charged a $4 buy fee. This pays for my time spent on the buy as well as shipping supplies.

Customs and wire fees are already included in the price.

WHEN WILL IT GET HERE? Estimated production time is about 3 weeks. They are then being shipped via FedEx, so shipping should be relatively quick. To be conservative, I would say to expect them mid-end of November, but hopefully we'll get them a little sooner.

IF YOU CANNOT WAIT THIS LONG, PLEASE DO NOT ORDER. These timelines are ONLY an estimate, never a guarantee. Please do not order thinking you'll have it for a specific show or project. I'd hate for it not to make it on time.

DATES:
Opens: NOW
Fills Posted 10/5/11
Invoices 10/7/11
Invoices DUE 10/09/11

If you do not pay your invoice, I will drop your order and you can be banned from buying from me in the future. It is not fair to the other participants to be waiting on your payment.

NO, I will not wait for your payday. NO, I will not cover your order. NO, I will not accept echecks. You will be refunded minus the paypal transaction fee and your order dropped. YES, please ask questions BEFORE you order.

INVOICE 1: Cost of "Heartlettes"
$4 Buy Fee (lots of counting and cutting!)
Paypal Fees

INVOICE 2: Exact Shipping to You
Paypal Fees
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ChiffonTulleRosetteHeart.jpg (79.9 KB, 426 views)
File Type: jpg pinkandhotpinkchiffonheartsamples.jpg (108.8 KB, 337 views)
File Type: jpg hotpinkblackrosetteheart.jpg (19.4 KB, 183 views)

Last edited by Krysia; 12-09-2011 at 08:03.
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies
Old 10-02-2011, 09:42

Default Re: Custom Chiffon & Tulle Rosette Hearts QUICK GB

Sunday night bump
Old 10-03-2011, 12:10

I'm crossed eyed from putting a destash together - but want to remember to come back. Those are really cute!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3875...4283487272713/

come join us
Old 10-03-2011, 12:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by AEGOU View Post
I'm crossed eyed from putting a destash together - but want to remember to come back. Those are really cute!!
They're absolutely adorable - you definitely don't want to miss out
Old 10-03-2011, 03:43

Is there a link to see pictures?
Old 10-03-2011, 12:35

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunflowerGirl View Post
Is there a link to see pictures?
The picture of the finished heart is attached as thumbnail number 1. I don't have pictures of the colors we are getting, as they are being custom made; however, I've attached a picture showing the pink and hot pink chiffon samples (the colors we're using are marked with "X").
Old 10-04-2011, 12:04

placed a teeny tiny order

thanks!!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3875...4283487272713/

come join us
Old 10-04-2011, 01:01

OMG these buys are killing me! lol I HAVE to have these!

I'll be back later to order.

Last edited by devilicious; 10-04-2011 at 01:03.
Old 10-04-2011, 01:01

ordered, thanks
Old 10-04-2011, 03:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by AEGOU View Post
placed a teeny tiny order

thanks!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddysAttic View Post
ordered, thanks
Got them - thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilicious View Post
OMG these buys are killing me! lol I HAVE to have these!

I'll be back later to order.
I know, right?! Sounds good!
Sponsored Links