key fob hardware marabou cherry-blossom-silk-hair-flower 3/8" double ruffle ribbon free tutorial-bottle caps felt circle http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/3in-spike-18pc-set.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > For Sale > Group Buys-Starts 10/1/2011, maximum 3 buys at a time

Group Buys-Starts 10/1/2011, maximum 3 buys at a time Sellers--need to have 300 posts to sell. Buyers-- Protect yourself in buys from other members. So we can buy retail quantity at wholesale price. Please note that we are in group buys at our own risk. www.hipgirlclips.com does not hold any responsibility.

Old 09-20-2011, 06:32

Default WINGS and WANDS! Hurry, this will be fast!

10/5 Paid. Supplier should ship in the morning, but don't forget there is a holiday next week so it will take a little longer. I will post when they arrive and probably send invoices that night or the next day. Thanks!
10/4. Supplier, finally got back to me and I asked her to send an invoice so these should be on their way very soon!
9/30 CLOSED! Invoices sent. As soon as they are paid, I will place the order. Thanks!
9/26 Extending to Friday! Need some orders if anyone needs some wings. These will be to you in a couple weeks, plenty of time for halloween!
This will be quick so we can have them the beginning of October! I selected just a few wings and wands for this buy, they include the child ladybug and bee set that come with wings and antenae, the big green tinkerbell wings that are apple green and awesome when paired with a tutu as a tinkerbell costume! I also have some small wings, the smallest they carry for babies and toddlers or younger children, and a bigger wing for school aged kids, plus some butterfly wands and princess crown wands. They are all on there with prices by the name, just add yourself and your order here. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...JlcUE&hl=en_US
Fees will include $3 buy-in, product cost, 10% of your total in shipping from the supplier to me, and full shipping to you, plus pp fees on both invoices. This will close on Monday the 26th, with invoices sent Mon or Tues and being due Weds the 28th. I will order as soon as they are paid and post when the order is placed. It takes 5-7 days for them to arrive, then 2 to pack and invoice. They will ship out when your shipping invoices are paid!
INV 1
Buy-in
Product cost
10% shipping
PP fees
INV 2
Shipping to you
PP fees.
These are very nice wings and I've had mine over a year now and my kids have used and palyed with their wings many times. They've been bent and re-shapened several times and are doing great! The nylon on one is just starting to get runs, but my girls a brutal on their toys so these are great quality! If you have any questions, just ask. I will have to add pics because I forgot my disk, but there are a bunch in my costume album here; http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...1525741&type=1
The small wings are the little blue ones, the tinkerbell are the big green ones shown, the bee and ladybug are obvious, and the angel is the feather one. The double rainbow is the rainbow one in this album too. It just doesn't have the fantasy wings or wands.

Last edited by flintb; 10-05-2011 at 06:38.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2011, 06:34

Default Re: WINGS and WANDS! Hurry, this will be fast!

Prices are per wing or set for the ladybug and bee!
Old 09-22-2011, 06:19

Bumpity bump, anybody want some wings!
Old 09-25-2011, 10:02

any pics of the wands we can choose from??
Old 09-26-2011, 05:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkiemom View Post
any pics of the wands we can choose from??
Yes, sorry, here you go.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg butterfly wand.jpg (15.4 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg crown wand.jpg (12.0 KB, 32 views)
Old 09-26-2011, 06:09

Hurry, don't wait. Extended the buy a few days, but that's as far as I'll go so we can have them in plenty of time for halloween!
Old 09-27-2011, 04:08

i am having problems with the spreadsheet. i was able to add my user name and real name and then it froze up. i'll try again later, though. the wands are adorable
Old 09-27-2011, 05:57

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmisook View Post
i am having problems with the spreadsheet. i was able to add my user name and real name and then it froze up. i'll try again later, though. the wands are adorable
Thanks, if it doesn't work out for you, just post here and I can add your order to the sheet.
Old 09-28-2011, 03:54

i think it worked this time. thank you!
Old 09-28-2011, 05:45

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmisook View Post
i think it worked this time. thank you!
Yay! Thank you!
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies