Free Instructions---------Free Instructions----------Free Instructions-----------Free Instructions.
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/ribbon-korker-hair-bow-clip-instructions-sm.jpg
New Instructions--How to make braided/woven headband instruction
New Instructions--How to make hair bow gift basket
Free Hair Bow Instructions-Snail
Free Hair Bow Instructions--Christmas Tree
http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/xw-instruction-images/bee/bumble%20bee%20sm.jpg

New products--grosgrain ribbon mini bows

http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/xw-instruction-images/rainbow-ribbon-dragonfly-hair-clips-free-tutorial/dragonfly-rainbow.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > For Sale > Group Buys-Starts 10/1/2011, maximum 3 buys at a time

Group Buys-Starts 10/1/2011, maximum 3 buys at a time Sellers--need to have 300 posts to sell. Buyers-- Protect yourself in buys from other members. So we can buy retail quantity at wholesale price. Please note that we are in group buys at our own risk. www.hipgirlclips.com does not hold any responsibility.

Old 07-22-2011, 03:44

Default Sock Monkey & Tie Dye Splits - Closes 8/6/11

UPDATE - All packages have been shipped. They should all be received by now. Thanks for a great buy ladies!!

8-10-11 NEW RIBBONS ADDED!!!

The Sock Monkey, Tie Dye, and Contest winner ribbons buy is now open here and offboard. I will be hosting the splits offboard and here on HG. Please see the info on the SPLITS below.

Thanks ladies!

I've shared Sock Monkey & Tie Dye Splits - Aug 2011
Click to open:
Sock Monkey & Tie Dye Splits August 2011

NEW Ribbons added!!! 8/10/11

Open - Now Closes - Saturday Aug 16th

Hosted by Anna Todd, Owner of http://www.theblingedt.com/. My direct email [email protected] or [email protected]. HG screen name BlingedT

The buy will close on Sunday, August 17th, SO I will close the SPLITS on Saturday, August 6th. We will work out fills as I see needed. Invoices will go out Wednesday, August 18th and will be due no later than Saturday, August 19th. If your invoice is not paid by midnight on August 19th, your order will be offered up to the group and you will not be able to order.

You will be responsible for paying the following:
Invoice #1: Cost of items ordered + Splits Fee + Paypal fees
Invoice #2: Portion of shipping from Jen to me + Cost of actual shipping from me to you + insurance + Paypal fees
There is no limit to the amount you can order!

SPLITS Fee = $3.00 (to cover my costs of shipping supplies, ink, time to cut & roll, etc.)

I will be closing this before Jen closes her actual buy so I can make sure we receive what we would like ordered. There is no limit on how much you can order.

Prices for the buy are as follows:
3/8 Sock Monkey & Contest prints & Grand’s Princess (Gray portions will be Silver Foil)
5 yards - $2.00
7/8 Sock Monkey & Contest prints & Grand’s Princess (Gray portions will be Silver Foil)
5 yards - $2.75
3/8 Tie Dye
5 yards - $2.38
7/8 Tie Dye
5 yards - $3.13
1.5 Tie Dye
5 yards - $3.69
3/8 Tie Dye with shiny peace signs (Gray portions will be Silver Foil)
5 yds - $2.65
7/8 Tie Dye with shiny peace signs (Gray portions will be Silver Foil)
5 yds - $3.35

I will also offer splits on solids. Prices will be:
50 yds of 1/8 - $3.00
20 yds of 1/4 - $1.38
20 yds of 3/8 - $1.50
20 yds of 5/8 - $2.13
20 yds of 7/8 - $3.00
20 yds of 1.5 - $4.50

Form:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGFZVFhNSXBOV1FsNE02Y1RmTEFteVE6M Q

Pics:
Tie Dye with Foil (shiny) Peace Signs

I will not be making the spreadsheet available for privacy reasons. Write your order down, but if you have a question or cannot remember your order email me. Also, I strongly suggest you keep a record of your order for each buy you participate in.

DO NOT pay with an echeck, your payment will be returned less any fees I get charged.
DO NOT order if you are not able to pay by dates specified.
DO NOT order if you do not understand and agree to buy details.
YOU ARE responsible for your order placed.
I am not responsible for defective product, there may be an instance of some pieces may not be usable out of 1000’s but I cannot replace them.

Please note these Splits rules:
1. It is your responsibility to enter your purchase into the database properly, keep a record of your order, and pay ON TIME.
2. Changes to an order you have already submitted will be accepted, please entry a separate order on the form with ADD by your name. Cancelling orders after submitted in the order form is NOT permitted. Once you cancel 1 order you will not be permitted to participate in my buys/splits. Orders may not be cancelled after the buy has closed or the fill list has been posted. You will be responsible for paying for these items. If you do not pay you will be banned from my future buys.
3. Payment will be accepted through Paypal. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PAYPAL FEES!! These can be calculated at www.ppcalc.com.
4. Pre-payment for your order, excluding shipping to you, is REQUIRED before the payment deadline. Any order not fully paid by the payment deadline will be canceled. eChecks are not accepted as they take 4-5 days to clear.
5. All shipping charges are the buyer's responsibility. Once the order is in and ready to ship to you, shipping totals will be posted or invoices sent. This total will include shipping charges to me (if not included in price of product), shipping charges from the me to you and any applicable paypal fees. Shipping fees MUST be paid (and clear) BEFORE your order ships to you. In addition, the shipping payment is due within 24 hours of the notice. I do not have tons of room to store your items.
6. In most instances your purchase will ship via USPS. Delivery Confirmation is required and will be calculated in the shipping charges. Insurance is also required (should you decline insurance you are responsible for lost or damaged packages. Do not bring it on board that it is my fault, that is not acceptable.) If you file a dispute on paypal for lost, damaged, missing packages; you will be banned from my future buys (this is what insurance is for).
7. If you decide you don't want your order or your shipping payment does not clear within 48 hours, I reserve the right to sell your portion of the order without offering a refund to you. This means you forfeit your order and its cost if your shipping fees are not paid within 48 hours of the first payment request.
8. You have 5 days from the day your shipment arrives to you to let me know of any errors. I will do my best to fix them. After that you forfeit the right to complain!
9. Delays may happen, by placing an order you agree to any changes/delays that may come up that are out of my control. Overseas vendors may take longer than quoted, I cannot control this.

THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE...
By ordering in any buy conducted be me, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to the terms outlined in this document.

Google Docs makes it easy to create, store and share online documents, spreadsheets and presentations.

Last edited by BlingedT; 10-12-2011 at 08:31. Reason: update
Sponsored Links

Old 07-22-2011, 05:28

Default Re: Sock Monkey & Tie Dye Splits - Closes 8/6/11

It says I dont have the authority to access this document, so I sent for permission
Old 07-22-2011, 05:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeBlessingsBowtique View Post
It says I dont have the authority to access this document, so I sent for permission
Hmm, let me check it out. I thought I had it to anyone on the web. I'll let you know when to try again.
Old 07-22-2011, 06:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlingedT View Post
Hmm, let me check it out. I thought I had it to anyone on the web. I'll let you know when to try again.
Ok, I ended up making another form. I have no idea why the other one is not working.

New Form: https://spreadsheets.google.com/spre...Y1RmTEFteVE6MQ

Please let me know if there are problems with this one.
Old 07-23-2011, 01:53

Bumping up.
Old 07-25-2011, 05:28

marking...
Old 07-28-2011, 06:15

got a general ? if you don't mind . . . i keep on looking in these group buys for 5/8" printed ribbon . . . any reason it's not offered? thanks . . .
Old 07-28-2011, 10:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by prleaf View Post
got a general ? if you don't mind . . . i keep on looking in these group buys for 5/8" printed ribbon . . . any reason it's not offered? thanks . . .
Generally most ladies do not use that size for bows and other projects. The most common is 3/8, 7/8, & 1.5. Since MOQ has to be meet for each size and color, it is hard to fill 5/8. So, it just doesn't usually get offered.

HTH!
Old 07-28-2011, 10:34

just ordered thank you!
Old 07-30-2011, 07:42

Bumping
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.

Tags
group buy, ribbon, sock monkey, splits, tie dye