hipgirl solid grosgrain ribbon 100yd

polka dot 100ydhttp://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=126_127_239

hipgirl printed ribbon
2.5" Solid Ribbons
2.25" Solid Ribbons
1.5" Ribbon -- 25 YD
7/8" Ribbon -- 25 YD
3/8" Ribbon -- 25 YD
Sequin Trim
Velvet Ribbons
Licensed Ribbon
Schiff Solid
7/8" Offray Solid

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > For Sale > Group Buys-Starts 10/1/2011, maximum 3 buys at a time

Group Buys-Starts 10/1/2011, maximum 3 buys at a time Sellers--need to have 300 posts to sell. Buyers-- Protect yourself in buys from other members. So we can buy retail quantity at wholesale price. Please note that we are in group buys at our own risk. www.hipgirlclips.com does not hold any responsibility.

Old 07-02-2011, 12:33

Default Re: Rosette Ribbon GB - $1.50/yard

I will take the full refund please. Angie Coleman littlepurpledragonfly @ gmail . com

Thank you

Check out my complete bow tuturial listed on Etsy!
Sponsored Links

wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies
Old 07-02-2011, 12:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngieColeman View Post
I will take the full refund please. Angie Coleman littlepurpledragonfly @ gmail . com

Thank you
Full Refund sent: Unique Transaction ID # 11E44171XL203322T
Old 07-02-2011, 12:49

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadynsmomma View Post
Full Refund sent: Unique Transaction ID # 11E44171XL203322T
Thank you, I do appreciate it

Check out my complete bow tuturial listed on Etsy!
Old 07-02-2011, 09:55

Thanks for keeping us posted! Buys sound like such a headache! That's why I order instead of hosting. I appreciate all your hard work and cant wait to see our ribbon!
Old 07-02-2011, 10:31

Quote:
Originally Posted by taterbug02 View Post
Thanks for keeping us posted! Buys sound like such a headache! That's why I order instead of hosting. I appreciate all your hard work and cant wait to see our ribbon!
You have absolutely no idea. I wouldnt wish a buy on my worst enemy... I am giving myself ulcers over this. Of course the half container of cookie dough ice cream last night probably didn't help. (Don't judge me, it was a moment of weakness, Lol.)

Thank you for your support.
Old 07-02-2011, 10:52

*n/a.

Last edited by anitamorecraft; 10-15-2011 at 01:21.
Old 07-02-2011, 11:07

Hi,

I'll take option 1.

alyxia AT shaw DOT ca

Thanks!
Old 07-02-2011, 11:09

when this comes in and you figure out extras can we purchase by the yard or still 10 yards?
Old 07-02-2011, 09:59

I just wanted to chime in here (sorry I didn't do it sooner - we were away for the day). Nothing has changed with this buy. We are still on the original timeline outlined when Jen opened the buy. Our ribbon has been produced and it's now on the boat on the way to Jen. I'm not exactly sure why everyone is afraid that this is a "buy gone bad." Jen has been in constant contact with the supplier and she's been in constant contact with us. She hasn't done anything shady, she's not hiding or avoiding anyone. She has gone out of her way to make everyone comfortable with this buy (see her post #220).

I've been in lots of transactions with Jen, as both a buyer and a seller, and there has never been any issues. She's an honest and fair person.

I understand that everyone is concerned with getting scammed (I know - I was a victim of the whole sammie/trudy mess). But Jen has done nothing to make us question her or her motives. I feel that some of the posts in this thread were really unfair to her.

And I just want to say thanks to everyone that has been patient and supportive!! I'm sure Jen appreciates it

Group Buys: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GroupBuysGalore
Old 07-03-2011, 02:01

Quote:
Originally Posted by poshbypiper View Post
I am fine to wait and just wanted to say thank you for doing the buy. I hope everything goes smoothly here on out. Can't wait for the ribbon.
Thank you dear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyxia View Post
Hi,

I'll take option 1.

alyxia AT shaw DOT ca

Thanks!
You have been re-invoiced. Your original payments were in two transactions so you will receive two refunds. (Hope that makes sense.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanillababy View Post
when this comes in and you figure out extras can we purchase by the yard or still 10 yards?
I will likely do both... if I have any left. I have received a lot of emails asking for the ribbon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by porkchopmama View Post
I've been in lots of transactions with Jen, as both a buyer and a seller, and there has never been any issues. She's an honest and fair person.

I understand that everyone is concerned with getting scammed (I know - I was a victim of the whole sammie/trudy mess). But Jen has done nothing to make us question her or her motives. I feel that some of the posts in this thread were really unfair to her.

And I just want to say thanks to everyone that has been patient and supportive!! I'm sure Jen appreciates it
Thank you, Joy! I appreciate your support. And how funny, I was caught up in the Trudy thing too. Except she did send me the DS tape which was weird. I know she still scammed people on the glitter ribbons so I don't understand her motive.

And now for an update on the ribbon:

Unfortunately I do have bad news. I got the email back from my supplier. She informed me the package should be in Denver on the 25th. I was under the impression that 15-20 days includes weekends so I asked for clarification and she told me shipping takes 20-22 days which would still get it to us sooner than the 25th. I am trying to write an angry mail to her right but as the ship is somewhere in the Pacific, I'm just not sure what I expect her to do about this, I suppose I just want them to know I am disappointed. Or I want compensation... does China have "false advertising" laws? I still have hope that customs will be a quick and painless process and I still fully intend to pick up the packages in Denver the day they arrive. I am also still hoping they magically arrive the 17th. I know this will anger some of you and I am sorry, but I have promised full disclosure so you will get it.

So if that changes your minds on re-invoicing or whatnot, just let me know. Again, please email me at Jen @ DuvalDigital.com. I have not received one update email from HG today so I have no idea when there are responses.
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg

Tags
group buy, rosette ribbon, taffeta ribbon, wipes case