Craft Show Display Ideas
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/hair-bow-gift-basket-tutorial-title.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/clothesline-for-craft-show-display-title.jpg http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/bow-card-punch-tutorial-title.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/hair-bow-display-bow-title.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/hair-bow-holder-craft-show-display-title.jpg http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/custom%20bow%20cards-3-sm.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/dress-form-craft-show-display-title.JPG

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > For Sale > Group Buys-Starts 10/1/2011, maximum 3 buys at a time

Group Buys-Starts 10/1/2011, maximum 3 buys at a time Sellers--need to have 300 posts to sell. Buyers-- Protect yourself in buys from other members. So we can buy retail quantity at wholesale price. Please note that we are in group buys at our own risk. www.hipgirlclips.com does not hold any responsibility.

Old 07-01-2011, 10:01

Default Re: Rosette Ribbon GB - $1.50/yard

Quote:
Originally Posted by meganskiddos View Post
If some people are skeptical of this shipping and also because it's almost been 45 days for most in PP, then maybe you can offer to refund and re-invoice? This would get them back in a 45 day window with PP and probably feel a lot better about their order. I did that in my last slider buy when people were skeptical since it was over 45 days. Just a suggestion!

Hope your ribbon arrives fast!
AWESOME IDEA!!!! Leave it to the pros to know what to do to make customers feel better about these buys.
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg
Old 07-01-2011, 10:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie View Post
AWESOME IDEA!!!! Leave it to the pros to know what to do to make customers feel better about these buys.
I agree, that is now pretty standard to refund and re-invoice if over 45 days. I know I would be more than happy to pay the pp fees twice for peace of mind.
Old 07-01-2011, 10:29

I would also like a refund and reinvoice please.

How long by sea?

Old 07-01-2011, 10:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by k2p1e View Post
i would also like a refund and reinvoice please.

How long by sea?
ditto!!
Old 07-01-2011, 10:50

Please refund me and resend invoice. Ill stay in the buy if you allow me to have a new 45day window otherwise Ill file with my bank. I know this is extra work for you but I am nervous about too many things I have read in this thread.
Old 07-01-2011, 11:22

Her profile shows she is viewing/responding to this thread now so you guys should have answers soon!

Want to know what all the fuss is about? Join Bownanas on facebook. 1,300 members and growing!

I'll let you sleep with my husband before I give you my supplier information, so don't ask.
Old 07-01-2011, 11:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowMamaof4 View Post
Her profile shows she is viewing/responding to this thread now so you guys should have answers soon!
hopefully we will and it wont turn into another ugly GB where we get ignored
Old 07-01-2011, 11:37

Ok, so the non reply is not helping me get the warm and fuzzy's back!

Check out my complete bow tuturial listed on Etsy!
Old 07-02-2011, 12:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngieColeman View Post
Ok, so the non reply is not helping me get the warm and fuzzy's back!
I am writing a response right now... forgive me it is a novel, so it is taking a while. I am still here.
Old 07-02-2011, 12:19

Ladies, it sincerely hurts me to think you have lost faith in me. My intention was not to make you all doubt me, I was just trying to be honest. I wanted to save us all money by shipping by sea instead of air. And that is why I posted the quotes I got. After I got your comments, I did check and the $14000 quote I got online was for express. So while it would have been nice to get our ribbon in three days, the $4000 quote from my supplier was probably a little closer to what we would have paid. (I think some of you may have missed that post back on May 30th. My supplier was not trying to pull one over on me, although I felt $4000 was expensive at the time, which is why I asked for the box measurements to check it myself in the first place.) That alone would have cost each person an extra $11/roll. I chose to go by sea to save you all money. I do not think that was a bad decision. I am happy to wait an extra week or two to save 40%.

The original buy was set to close May 12th, we had to extend it to meet minimums and the supplier finally allowed us to order less than their minimums with the condition that it would take an extra 4 days. I agreed to this because so many of you wanted the silver, lime, and navy ribbons and I didn't want to disappoint. We had to wait on some late payments in the split and the order was finally submitted on the 16th, paid on the 17th. I specifically said up front to allow 60 days in case of delays. That puts us out to July 17th. I have just put in an email to the supplier asking for an accurate arrival date in Denver, though I was initially quoted 15-20 days which should put it in about the right time. I intend to drive to Denver the day it arrives and package it up and send out invoices within 24 hours of that. I will likely be sending most packages via Fed-ex because it is cheaper for larger packages and includes insurance. (There are a few very small orders which still might be cheaper to send USPS, but you will know when I send your invoice.)

I am not here to scam anyone - you all have my personal and business information including phone number if you choose to call me and b*tch me out for whatever wrongdoing you think I have committed. I have given updates even when I had none... I have remained in constant contact... I have responded to every post... I even sold feathers at wholesale cost to build a good relationship with you all. I run a very successful photography business and I do not need my name to be tarnished because I tried to save you all money on a buy for my "hobby." With that said, I also cannot afford to refund everyone at once as my hubby was forced into retirement last Friday... a retirement which wont even cover our house payment let alone other expenses. So, since I don't keep thousands in my PP account, this is how I can handle this:

1) I can reinvoice you and after the payment comes through I will have enough money to refund your first payment. (I do not have thousands sitting in my PP account to cover the refunds up front.) PP keeps $.30 so you will have to pay another $.30 on your new invoice and your original invoice will be refunded in full.

2) I can refund you all over time (I will do this in order of payment received). I will only be able to do this a couple people at a time as, again, I do not have thousands sitting in my PP account. I will refund your entire cost minus $.30 (PP keeps this). If I have people who do not pay the new invoice it will take longer.

3) I can refund you your entire payment minus $.30 (PP keeps this). Period. You will receive no new invoice and no ribbon. I will eat the cost of your order and sell it wholesale when it comes in. You will not be entitled to buy pricing, but you can purchase it at wholesale pricing later. (It will be approx. $25/roll.) Please understand the reason I am doing it this way is because I will have to take money out of my retirement account to refund you. I lose money by doing that.

I do not have your HG names on my spreadsheet so you will need to send me your name and email for refunds please. (I am having a hard time finding some of your orders on the spreadsheet - it is possible you are in Joy's splits which I cannot refund for you.) Please send messages to Jen @ DuvalDigital.com as I do not always get HG emails when I have a PM and I would like to take care of your issues quickly.
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-300.jpg

Tags
group buy, rosette ribbon, taffeta ribbon, wipes case