hipgirl solid grosgrain ribbon 100yd

polka dot 100ydhttp://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=126_127_239

hipgirl printed ribbon
2.5" Solid Ribbons
2.25" Solid Ribbons
1.5" Ribbon -- 25 YD
7/8" Ribbon -- 25 YD
3/8" Ribbon -- 25 YD
Sequin Trim
Velvet Ribbons
Licensed Ribbon
Schiff Solid
7/8" Offray Solid

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > For Sale > Group Buys-Starts 10/1/2011, maximum 3 buys at a time

Group Buys-Starts 10/1/2011, maximum 3 buys at a time Sellers--need to have 300 posts to sell. Buyers-- Protect yourself in buys from other members. So we can buy retail quantity at wholesale price. Please note that we are in group buys at our own risk. www.hipgirlclips.com does not hold any responsibility.

Old 06-23-2011, 07:21

Default Re: Rosette Ribbon GB - $1.50/yard

The shipping notice I received last week was for our samples. Because we had ordered two colors I did not previously request samples of, they wanted to be sure we liked them. Why I have no idea... after making hundreds of yards I didn't expect them to refund us if we didn't like them. Anywho, you girls are going to flip for these colors. The silver and navy are awesome!!

So.. I am still waiting on the customs paperwork. I put in a gentle "nudge" email to the supplier asking if it has shipped. I am trying to be patient but the samples make me antsy.

I also wanted to let you know she sent me some new samples. Attached is my favorite. I LOVE these wavy rosettes. And she is making me a sample in the taffeta. I cannot wait to show you guys. I think I may have a new favorite ribbon. Besides, we will be different than everyone else out there because we are the only ones with this awesome ribbon. Just had to share as I am currently drooling over it.

Will update you when I get some type of information.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg newrosetteribbon.jpg (236.0 KB, 101 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2011, 07:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadynsmomma View Post
The shipping notice I received last week was for our samples. Because we had ordered two colors I did not previously request samples of, they wanted to be sure we liked them. Why I have no idea... after making hundreds of yards I didn't expect them to refund us if we didn't like them. Anywho, you girls are going to flip for these colors. The silver and navy are awesome!!

So.. I am still waiting on the customs paperwork. I put in a gentle "nudge" email to the supplier asking if it has shipped. I am trying to be patient but the samples make me antsy.

I also wanted to let you know she sent me some new samples. Attached is my favorite. I LOVE these wavy rosettes. And she is making me a sample in the taffeta. I cannot wait to show you guys. I think I may have a new favorite ribbon. Besides, we will be different than everyone else out there because we are the only ones with this awesome ribbon. Just had to share as I am currently drooling over it.

Will update you when I get some type of information.
what do you do with that stuff? it seems really spaced out. do you cut them apart then?
Old 06-24-2011, 12:31

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetostamp View Post
what do you do with that stuff? it seems really spaced out. do you cut them apart then?
To me it didn't feel that spaced out. I figured i would use it on the wipes cases. I guess we will see when the taffeta sample comes in. I can always ask them to make the rosettes a bit bigger.
Old 06-24-2011, 07:42

Love the sample!
Old 06-24-2011, 10:28

So pretty.

It would make cute bows. Might be a little easier to work with than the ribbon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetostamp View Post
Old 06-29-2011, 09:50

Hi, do we have an update on this yet? So tired of waiting, LOL!

Check out my complete bow tuturial listed on Etsy!
Old 06-29-2011, 10:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadynsmomma View Post
Sorry girls, my computer has been on the fritz and when I do get on I have to do work... boo. Anywho, sounds like they are getting ready to send it out, it has all been inspected and boxed up. 21 boxes, OMG. And my hubby thinks he's going to get them all in the back of his truck, LOL. No worries, we have a trailer. I am so totally going to bring them all inside and pile them around our living room... it's a great photo op, right?

One small hiccup, I had agreed to 10% more or less ribbon. And unfortunately they gave us 12% less in black, which means no leftovers and I only get one roll. All other colors we will have a bunch of extra. So, I will probably have her make up a few more rolls of black. I know there are several girls who would like some of the extras and I surely don't want them missing out on the black.

I have decided to use their US forwarder to do my customs which means we will save a couple of days in customs. We will definitely be having to pay the customs fees, ugh. But I did shop around to find the best deal. For those of you whom have never done a buy, let me tell you, customs is a PITA!!! The brokers are mean and condescending... and they use these weird terms like ISF, incoterm, FOB, etc that mean nothing to me. And the CBP offices in Denver are mean, they don't want to help you, so they tell you to hire a broker for $500. Not happening!!!

Whew! Sorry about the rant... no computer makes Jen irritable.

The supplier is sending me color samples? I have a feeling I threw them for a loop when I ordered colors I never ordered samples on. So that is probably why. I gotta say, I do like their attention to detail and quality.

Ummm, I don't think I am forgetting anything. I will let you know when I have a confirmed ship date. I don't know if we get a tracking number when it is on a ship, but if we do, I'll let you guys know. You can stalk it with me.
I just saw this update now. Question - does this mean we are SHORT on black, or just that you won't have extras? (I ordered in the splits)
Old 06-30-2011, 01:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by trendymom View Post
I just saw this update now. Question - does this mean we are SHORT on black, or just that you won't have extras? (I ordered in the splits)
No we are fine now. I had them make up more black. It ended up costing me an extra $630... No idea how that one happened. Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngieColeman View Post
Hi, do we have an update on this yet? So tired of waiting, LOL!
I was told that they took our ribbon to the ship 2 days ago. But they said the ship doesn't leave until July 2. I know we saved a ton of money shipping by sea but its kinda a pain in the butt! Still i suppose it beats $14000 in shipping via dhl or ups.

I am getting a few pms daily asking if there will be extras. Yes! I ordered extra. I will update the Op when I have it inventoried. I will still be low on black but i have plenty of the other colors.
Old 06-30-2011, 07:34

wow it's crazy how much shipping costs!
Old 07-01-2011, 12:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkigriffis View Post
wow it's crazy how much shipping costs!
You're not kidding. I really figured it couldn't be much more... maybe $500-600? But $14000?!?!?!
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.

Tags
group buy, rosette ribbon, taffeta ribbon, wipes case