Craft Show Display Ideas
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/hair-bow-gift-basket-tutorial-title.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/clothesline-for-craft-show-display-title.jpg http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/bow-card-punch-tutorial-title.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/hair-bow-display-bow-title.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/hair-bow-holder-craft-show-display-title.jpg http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/custom%20bow%20cards-3-sm.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/dress-form-craft-show-display-title.JPG

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > For Sale > Group Buys-Starts 10/1/2011, maximum 3 buys at a time

Group Buys-Starts 10/1/2011, maximum 3 buys at a time Sellers--need to have 300 posts to sell. Buyers-- Protect yourself in buys from other members. So we can buy retail quantity at wholesale price. Please note that we are in group buys at our own risk. www.hipgirlclips.com does not hold any responsibility.

Old 02-12-2011, 03:11

Default Nagorie Pad and Loose Feather Group Buy Feb/March 2011

7-5-11 update - the remainder are in the US! should be at my door late this week!

6-25 Update - they tell me the LAST shipment is shipping to me next week!!! I don't have an exact day yet, but I see the light at the end of the Tunnel!!!!

6-19-11 I know people are anxious for an update and trust me if I had one I would tell you, I know another box is shipping from China this week, please cross all your fingers and toes that THIS IS IT.

6-1 UPDATE ok, as I started invoicing shipping tonight, I had a tiny change of heart - dont crucify me. If most of your order isn't here, I am going to wait to ship. As i started putting things in packaging, I started to realize how much money I am going to be out if I make partial shipments for everyone. It's not a smart thing to do, I just want everyone to get their feathers we order so long ago.

I am going to continue packing orders, then when the next feathers com in, I can just add to the package. But the time, ink, paper, labels and packing are going to be a huge expense if I do this multiple times. I hope you understand.

I really really really want these out of my house as badly as you want them, but I have to be financially responsible as well.

SO-IF YOU REALLY REALLY NEED YOUR FEATHERS, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected] and i will pull your order. If you can wait, I really appreciate it. They should be here soon.

5-28 alright ladies, I have started putting orders together, it is quite time consuming on crutches. i have to take lots of breaks as my other foot is getting tired from bearing all the weight LOL

In other news, please stay patient with me, our town is having a major flood, they are looking at evacuating almost the lower 1/4 of our city (I live in the state capital). My nanny lives in this area. DH has been sandbagging and helping people get to safety for a few days, but this leaves me home alone with three little ones and a gimp foot. I am working as fast as i can - thanks so much for the understanding

5-26-11 UPDATE

another huge shipment of feathers arrived! Here is what I am still MISSING

all black pads
all white pads
all purple pads
all red/black pads
24 black/white pads
12 light pink/brown pads

all LOOSE nagories

8 bundles hot pink guinea
1 bundle red guinea

they assure me yet another shipment is coming. Ugh. They also sent me an invoice for all these partial shipments which was NOT agreed upon when we ordered. so far it has not exceeded what they originally told me for shipping cost too much. Still annoying.

HERE'S WHAT I PLAN ON DOING: PLEASE READ
I am going to start to pack orders up. This I can do sitting down with my sprained ankle. Once i have gotten through this, I will begin invoicing for shipping. This is hard by myself since it is a lot of up and down and around weighing, packaging, etc. i will need help. My employee is on vacation in Texas until June 6th or so, I am hoping to rope my nanny or dh in to help me with this. However, that being said we are going out of town for the holiday weekend so i won't be working this weekend at all.
If some of your order is NOT here, I am going to send what is here, and the rest later. If you are participating in any of my other buys (satin headbands, diamond mesh, peonies, sequined bows) I will try to combine them so the shipping won't be too much extra.

If you want me to wait and ship everything together, later in June, when it FINALLY arrives - please post here.

5/7/11 I am so upset to have to post this right now. I emailed my supplier to get a tracking number for the package and it is scheduled to be delived MOnday, however, this was part of his resonse

Lisa;
Following was sent:
12 Doz. Turquoise solid
13 Doz. Brown Solid
13 Doz. Brown/Taupe
22 Doz. Hot Pink/Black
7 Doz. Kelly/Black
17 Doz. turq/Black
12 Doz. Turq/Brown
15 Doz. Black/White
10 Doz. White/Black
14 Doz. Cream/Taupe
Regards

WHAT? THAT IS NOT EVEN 1/3 OF OUR ORDER??????? I AM SO FUMING RIGHT NOW. I EMAILED A NOT VERY NICE MESSAGE BACK AND HE SAID THE REMAINDER IS TO SHIP ON 5/20. OMG I JUST WANT TO CRY.

I can tell you, I am doing everything in my power to hurry them along. Short of me flying to the factory and holding a gun to the worker's heads, I'm not sure what else to do? I want to scream and curse at them but I don't think that will move our feathers along any faster so I am trying to refrain. I will tell you I am already on the hunt for a quicker supplier, with equal quality for the next buy. I have samples coming already. I can't wait to let them know this

Please don't shoot me. THe second these orders come in, I am having my employee work 10 hr days (she normally works 4) so we can sort, invoice, package and get these out to you in the most timely manner possible. I know this is out of my control, I hope you understand, it is not fun to be lied to and told there is a certain time frame, when really that was way off. Unfortunately thus is China sometimes. So please bear with me ladies.
thanks

5-3-11 OMG! Our feathers are in the US!!!! they should be her this week! I am taken by surprise - I emailed again to BEG them to ship asap only to find out they were already in the country. well i will def be gone when they get here, but I will have my employee sort and inventory which will prob take her a good two days. Good news is they are almost HHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! !!!!!

4-1-11 latest update - (sorry for all of them, just trying to keep you guys informed of what is going on) - we are able to get the curly feathers - they originally said they would not be ready by the time our custom pads shipped - However, they did say that maybe SOME of them could ship - I have asked that he let me know exactly what and how many would be coming with our pads so I have a better idea of how to coordinate this. He said he would get back to me on Monday about that. IF there is only a partial shipment I will distribute all of the loose feathers in order that they were ordered, I will take my own loose feathers as the later shipment (as I did order a bunch for my wholesale site as well, and those will just have to wait a bit) - good news is price will NOT be increasing, we will still be able to get the loose feathers for the same cost as originally planned on. I will keep you posted with updates as I receive them. Thanks for your patience and understanding ladies!

3-31-11 quick update - he said the nagorie loose CURLY feathers are around 0.25 a feather which is what I was estimating for the buy price, SO now I am just waiting to make sure he has enough to make us! When they sent the straight feathers they sent WAY more than what I was estimating (for the curly ones lol) so the price on those is actually much less per feather. But I gather than no one wants those so I think I am going to return, pending on what he says about the curly nagories. FINGERS CROSSED EVERYONE - cost should not go up for anyone I'm just hoping he can give us all we ordered.

He also gave me instructions on how to curl the feathers myself - he also added that it is a "tedious task" and it involved a small flat edged knife, some steam and a miracle basically - I said I wanted to pass on curling them myself I'm not Magyver here.
3-30-11 so I actually got some of our order today - kind of unexpected - but all the loose feathers came one issue however, the loose nagories are straight - not curly! I emailed him like wtf? they are still very pretty just not what I was expecting. any opinions??

3-11-11 all orders accounted for!!! feathers are in production!

3-9-11 CLOSED - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PAY YOUR INVOICES!! I was nice enough to take time to send 160 detailed invoices so people wouldn't have to go searching for totals. I am still waiting on 15 or so payments, i have sent reminders and emails to all individuals who still need to pay. I really don't want to have to post a naughty list on the form!!! I would love to proceed with our order!!!

closed - NOTE - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN A BUY UNLESS YOU CAN PAY YOUR INVOICE. I have had two large orders cancel already, and another downsize - it is not fair to do this to a host who is already bending over backwards to host this. IF anyone can pick up some more please PM me as I have hundreds of feathers up for grabs and I haven't even finished invoicing yet.

UPDATE - reminder - this buy will close at midnight Sunday night MARCH 6TH - I will NOT be accepting ADD ONS at all after this - it gets to be too confusing and once I've submitted the order, that's it. I WILL BE WHOLESALING THESE so you are welcome to buy some from me when they arrive. Thanks ladies!!

UPDATE 2/25/11- I will be closing this buy March 6th at midnight. There will be NO more orders added after this date - you can buy some from me wholesale when they arrive, but not at buy prices. So PLEASE! get your orders in this week. I will be placing our final order with the supplier the very next morning and can not change once I do. Thanks for your understanding

I will be out of the country starting tomorrow until March 5th. My hubby and I both run online businesses so we will have our laptops and will be checking our businesses daily - but please note if you don't hear from me right away, I have to leave my blackberry at home so i can not get back to you instantly like I usually do

2/24/11 -
We are doing great on the new color fills ladies - still a bit to go, but I'm hoping they will all go through
I will be picking up a bunch of everything as I will be wholesaling these in the future. I am spending a TON of money so I can carry all sorts of custom colors, loose feathers, peacock pads, pheasant pads, etc. so thanks for the help with this ladies!

METAL HEADBAND BUY GOING ON - great to use with these pads! http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/group...only-%241.html

2/23/2011Added more colors! I can't help myself! please email me or submit ANOTHER form if you want to add these! thanks

nagorie pads - solid bubblegum, bubblegum with taupe(tan), and silver with black, wine with cream, bubblegum with lime green, cream with taupe

we are getting very close to filling up this buy! Here are the ones that can use some love so they don't get dropped. I will be picking up a lot of mins because I will be wholesaling these, but these colors are really far off and because i want to carry so many colors I can't afford quite that many

Nagorie pads:

solid purple
kelly green with black
red with white
light blue with royal blue

solid yellow
light blue with brown

loose nagorie
Kelly green

If you can/want to add to your order please submit another form with ADD behind your name or email me at [email protected]

thanks ladies!

Also, i will be leaving for Mexico next Saturday, and will only be checking in once per day at most!! When I return I will be submitting order to supplier as soon as invoices are paid. I will begin invoices when I know that all the colors are met (or if some have to be dropped)

[COLOR=Red]UPDATE - we are filling up minimums faster than I expected so I'm going to add in a few more custom colors and see if these can get filled as well!

New colors added:
solid yellow
Lilac with Gray
Purple with pink
Light Pink with hot Pink
light blue with brown

LOOSE nagorie feathers- kelly green

OK Ladies - here is what you asked for Customs color solid and combo pads as well as loose feathers. I will be wholesaling these in the future - let's get this buy out of the way!!!

Here's what is being offered:

Nagorie Pads - 1.75 per pad - custom and solid solors (see spreadsheet)

Loose Guinea feathers 4.00 per 1/4 bundle (about 40-50 feathers per 1/4 bundle) this listing is an example http://www.etsy.com/listing/64597361...ttt_id_5670247

Peacock Pads - 3.25 per pad

Loose Nagorie Feathers 4.00 per 1/4 bundle (about 15-20 feathers per 1/4 bundle) this listing is an example http://www.etsy.com/listing/59661255...ttt_id_5670247

These prices include shipping to me!! Prices posted INCLUDE shipping/money transfer fee/customs. Prices are slightly higher than the other buys. This is due to the fact that these payments will now be considered income when it comes time for tax time.

These are expected to take about 4-6 weeks for production time (so from when we order)

If you have not paid your total by the time it is due, you will be dropped and your order will be offered up to someone else. I will be filling minimums as I plan on offering htese wholesale, just NOT AT BUY PRICES IF YOU MISS THE BUY.

**YOU WILL RECEIVE TWO INVOICES -

1. cost of product plus PP fees plus buy fee of 3.00 (for packaging, ink, time. etc.)
2. cost of shipping plus PP fees

This buy will close when we are close to hitting minimums! I will be picking up a bunch, but can't do it all - please help! I would like to close March 10th AT THE LATEST!!!

Please ask questions here, or email me at [email protected]

Please read instructions on form when ordering - thanks!!

PICS ADDED - these are for color reference - the second one is the guinea feathers they will come loose, not on pads. Third pic is the full bundle of loose guinea feathers I got as a sample bundle. THe fourth pic is a peacock pad that I plucked the feathers off of
Attached Images
File Type: jpg headbands 087.jpg (90.5 KB, 759 views)
File Type: jpg headbands 091.jpg (66.3 KB, 527 views)
File Type: jpg il_570xN.202829750.jpg (47.6 KB, 460 views)
File Type: jpg headbands 103.jpg (45.2 KB, 443 views)
File Type: jpg headbands 104.jpg (37.2 KB, 292 views)

Last edited by Sunshineshoppe; 07-08-2011 at 08:17.
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg
Old 02-12-2011, 03:21

Default Re: Nagorie Pad and Loose Feather Group Buy Feb/March 2011

Do you have any example pics of the nagorie pads?

Wife to Rod and Momma to Tyreque, Ladaria, Raquel, Brayana, Destini, Jaleel, Makkiah, Taniyah and Cavelle along with my angel in heaven Angie and 85 foster kids who have left imprints on my heart
All Ribboned Out Remember Me Pillows to Remember your loved one whose far away
Old 02-12-2011, 10:22

I'm sorry I will get pics posted soon, shortly after posting this, two more us fell victim to the stomach flu. Yish.
Old 02-12-2011, 10:32

Just ordered! I can't wait to get the loose feathers. Love your pics.
Old 02-12-2011, 10:39

OMG! I love that you are doing the loose Nagorie's!!! I had a flower I made that NEEDED two pieces of those feathers, so I thought I would just pull one off a pad I had. NOT a good idea. LOL! So excited for this!
Can't wait to see the pictures of colors! I'll order later tonight

"We love because he first loved us."
1 John 4:19
Old 02-12-2011, 10:40

when would you expect to get these in?
Old 02-12-2011, 11:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshineshoppe View Post
I'm sorry I will get pics posted soon, shortly after posting this, two more us fell victim to the stomach flu. Yish.
No problem. The stomach flu is yuck so I completely understand. I had two home this week who had some sort of virus. never fun. Hope you all feel better soon

Wife to Rod and Momma to Tyreque, Ladaria, Raquel, Brayana, Destini, Jaleel, Makkiah, Taniyah and Cavelle along with my angel in heaven Angie and 85 foster kids who have left imprints on my heart
All Ribboned Out Remember Me Pillows to Remember your loved one whose far away
Old 02-12-2011, 11:05

Ooh fabulous! So glad you're offering these. Will come back and order soon :-)

Old 02-12-2011, 11:38

Thank you ofr hosting this and I placed my order!
Old 02-12-2011, 12:23

So excited about this! I can't wait to get some. I did exactly what the PP said and have pulled my feathers off the pads before and it didn't work out well. haha
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg