Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials
How To Make A Full Mini Korker Hair Bow How To Make A Double Ruffle Ribbon 'Korker' Hair Bow Korkers Korkers--Testing Different Sizes How To Make Surrounding Loops The Easy Way How To Make 2-Layer Interchangeable Hair Bows With Spike--Part I Double Ruffle Ribbon Scrap Hair Flowers II--Free How To Bottle Caps--Q & A Free Instructions--How To Edit Bottle Cap Images How to Make Watermelon Hair Bow Clips Picture Perfect Tutorial

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > For Sale > Group Buys-Starts 10/1/2011, maximum 3 buys at a time

Group Buys-Starts 10/1/2011, maximum 3 buys at a time Sellers--need to have 300 posts to sell. Buyers-- Protect yourself in buys from other members. So we can buy retail quantity at wholesale price. Please note that we are in group buys at our own risk. www.hipgirlclips.com does not hold any responsibility.

Old 05-26-2011, 11:57

Default Re: Nagorie Pad and Loose Feather Group Buy Feb/March 2011

I'm wondering how much of my order is not in besides the loose feathers? If it is just the loose feathers could you send what you have? I had a boutique today that asked if I would put together some feather headbands.

Thanks,
Tracy
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-300.jpg
Old 05-27-2011, 02:35

Is it possible for you to send me a copy of my order, I think most of what I ordered hasn't come in yet, so there prob isn't much sense in part shipping as it tends to add up $$ pretty quick to get all the way over here in Australia They look AWESOME by the way!! I'll probably order some other things from your wholesale site too if its possible to ships them all together, or I'm in another buy of your so maybe with that depending on when they come in??
Old 05-27-2011, 03:29

I'm ok with whatever is easier for you! Thanks so much for hosting this buy for us! =)

~Tamar
Old 05-27-2011, 07:40

Super excited to get more feathers! thank you so much for dealing with all this!!!! The feathers really are awesome.
Old 05-27-2011, 07:48

I don't know if I read the first post correctly, but does this mean you are going to invoice everyone for shipping regardless if their whole order is here or not? I would love to have my partial order now, if possible
Old 05-27-2011, 08:04

I'll take my partial order now as well. Thanks again for your hard work.

JoMarie
Old 05-27-2011, 09:07

I'll just wait until it all comes in and have you ship altogether, thanks
Old 05-27-2011, 09:15

I'll do whatever is easiest for you- don't mind waiting, but will pay shipping to get them out of your way

margot
Old 05-27-2011, 10:15

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerandHoney View Post
I don't know if I read the first post correctly, but does this mean you are going to invoice everyone for shipping regardless if their whole order is here or not? I would love to have my partial order now, if possible
yes, I am going to send what is here, then the rest when it comes. If you are in another one of my buys I can combine the last part of your order with other stuff, if not, I will ship it separately later
Old 05-27-2011, 10:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarsh56 View Post
Is it possible for you to send me a copy of my order, I think most of what I ordered hasn't come in yet, so there prob isn't much sense in part shipping as it tends to add up $$ pretty quick to get all the way over here in Australia They look AWESOME by the way!! I'll probably order some other things from your wholesale site too if its possible to ships them all together, or I'm in another buy of your so maybe with that depending on when they come in??
that'll work, yeah ship to Australia is kinda speendy so I might wait on your if you aren't in a super hurry
Sponsored Links