ribbon and bows and free hairbow instructions

http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/peony-ad.gif
7-8 zebra and leopard grosgrain ribbon
New product--7/8' sister ribbon
Mini Pinwheel Bows

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > For Sale > Group Buys-Starts 10/1/2011, maximum 3 buys at a time

Group Buys-Starts 10/1/2011, maximum 3 buys at a time Sellers--need to have 300 posts to sell. Buyers-- Protect yourself in buys from other members. So we can buy retail quantity at wholesale price. Please note that we are in group buys at our own risk. www.hipgirlclips.com does not hold any responsibility.

View Poll Results: Does it help?
Yes 111 96.52%
No 4 3.48%
Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2009, 03:10

Default Re: Protect yourself in group buy.

AND not to mention, many UB buys don't pass along the 10% discount that applies when a quantity of 10 of a style is ordered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilTedder View Post
See that's what I mean. It would have been a lot cheaper for her to order herself. You only need a 50 dollar order. That way she'd be paying for the ribbon and shipping both ways (not cheap for that much ribbon) and paypal fees as well as the persons time. Rip off. The person in charge of the group buy should have told her that it would be better for her to order directly from UB.

Sponsored Links

Old 03-28-2009, 09:10

Thanks for the info...
Donna
Old 11-15-2009, 07:42

Thanks, I wish I would have read this before I placed my first order the other day and another today.
Old 03-02-2010, 03:34

Smile Re: Protect yourself in group buy.

I've been a member of the group for almost a year now, but am just getting into the swing of chat groups and group buys. Thanks so much for the info, Michelle!
Old 04-12-2010, 08:18

Thank you for the tips. I am new to Hip Girl and didnt know exactly how the group buys worked. You may pay a little more for the product ordering directly but then you dont have to worry about losing your money and the time to settle a dispute.

Thanks again
Shirley
Old 08-23-2010, 12:08

Quick question about group buys...

What about international orders?
I live in Canada, and my paypal address is to my Canadian address but because I live on the border I normally have everything shipped to my US address (not a PO Box it is an actuall mail depot for Canadian customers).

Would that be an issue for the organizers?
Old 11-20-2010, 07:06

Thanks so much for this...i have never bought in on a group buy bc im always scared ill never get it...i really appriciate this!!
Old 12-11-2010, 06:49

Hello ladies, I just want to say I was scammed on my first group buy. I did all the research and this particular member is a senior member and had organised many group buys so I thought I was safe. It is now too late for me to file a dispute and I have emailed Heather many times for a refund. In my last email she said she would send some of the Pettis minus whatever it would cost to ship to Australia.

I emailed her and said I wanted a refund and I have not heard from her again. I see she is still organising group buys and I am very dissappointed that she is able to continue to do this. I am very sad that I found this forum as it has cost me not just money but trust in others.
Old 12-23-2010, 09:30

you should call her, she puts her phone number up

so sorry this happened to you

and i always encourage everyone to leave feedback so others can see and decide for themselves whether to deal with them or not in the future
Old 01-16-2011, 08:45

I encourage everyone to read this info before participating in any buy, I wish I had as I have found out the expensive way that some buys are not deals at all, when you add the buy fee, paypal fees, some people charge custom fees plus shipping at the end, the item comes to be as much if not more as if you had bought it at the store. Thanks for the information and now I do my homework before giving my money away to anyone, be careful!
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Closed Thread