60% Off--Tulle
80% Off--Tulle

60% Off--Felt
80% Off--Felt
70% Off--Crochet Hats
70% Off--Crochet Hats
50% Off--Crochet Headbands
50% Off--Crochet Headbands

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > For Sale > Group Buys-Starts 10/1/2011, maximum 3 buys at a time

Group Buys-Starts 10/1/2011, maximum 3 buys at a time Sellers--need to have 300 posts to sell. Buyers-- Protect yourself in buys from other members. So we can buy retail quantity at wholesale price. Please note that we are in group buys at our own risk. www.hipgirlclips.com does not hold any responsibility.

Old 03-10-2012, 02:10

Default Bottlecap Buy is on!

***UPDATE*** This buy will be closing March 25th at midnight Pacific time. I have received all the colors from my supplier and can ship right away. After the buy closes they will go up on our wholesale site at a higher price. THIS IS THE LAST CHANCE TO GET THESE CAPS AT OUR COST! If you have any questions, please feel free to email or PM me

Hi everyone! We are going to start offering bottlecaps on our wholesale site, but before we do we wanted to give all our HG friends a shot at them at our cost! We have already met all minimums from our supplier, so there will be NO dropped colors!

We are offering with 15 colors (Zebra, Dark Green, Lime Green, Chrome, Purple, Hot Pink, Light Pink, Red, White, Black, Dark Blue, Gold, Orange, Antique Silver and Antique Gold).

The price for the caps is $3 per 50.

The buy fee is $3. This covers materials (bags, ink, labels, etc), shipping to me, and credit card processing fees.

I am able to ship 150 first class ($2 shipping cost). 200 can fit in a small flat rate priority mail box ($5.50) and 300+ will fit in a medium flat rate box ($11). Sorry for the extra shipping costs. It's all about the weight of the caps. Anything 200 or more weigh too much to ship via first class. Estimated time from your order to delivery is no more than 5 days from when payment is made. If you need them sooner, just send me a PM or email and we will try and push your order to the front of the line to ship right away!

We do ship outside the U.S. Please PM or email me with your mailing info and how many caps you want for an exact shipping quote!

If you want to order 500 or more please email or PM me!

We have set up a special page on our website to process the GB orders. This helps us process the orders more efficiently and most importantly lets us have NO PAYPAL FEES!!! yay! lol.

These caps are manufactured in the USA with NO LINERS!!! This means no additional fees are needed to cover shipping or import fees. The $3.00 group buy fee will cover it all

AS WE DO WITH ALL OF OUR WHOLESALE ITEMS YOU CAN ORDER THE EXACT MIX OF COLORS THAT YOU WANT. If you need 20 red, 30 white, 10 blue, and 40 chrome that's totally fine. You are ordering in multiples of 50, so feel free to get whatever you need.

When you go to our webpage just click the button with the total quantity that you want. It will add the item to your shopping cart at the correct price (shipping, buy fee and cap cost already calculated). Please put the breakdown of colors and quantities that you want in the Comments box and check-out like you normally would.

http://littlepeepsmart.com/groupbuy.html

If anyone has questions please feel free to email me directly at [email protected] or PM me here

Sorry for the long post! I just like to be clear about everything so that there are no mis-understandings. We really take pride in running efficient GBs and helping everyone out!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bottle Cap GB.jpg (41.7 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg Bottle Cap GB - 2.JPG (23.9 KB, 15 views)

Last edited by LittlePeepsMart; 03-23-2012 at 11:21. Reason: Updated close info
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies
Old 03-10-2012, 05:27

Default Re: Bottlecap Buy is on!

Can we get orange and a light blue?
I know there are others colors but I'll have to look at what I have.
Old 03-10-2012, 06:41

Yup...We can add orange. I will have to check with my supplier to see if they are making a light blue.
Old 03-10-2012, 07:06

Will you by any chance ever be offering flat caps painted on both sides??
Old 03-10-2012, 08:01

There would have to be a lot of interest in double sided flattened caps. The price for them is almost double the regular caps. They are around $11 per hundred.

On a side note, the zebra caps are double sided, so they could be easily flattened with a cuddlebug.
Old 03-11-2012, 01:10

This is my very first time doing anything like this. I just want to make sure I understand....can the other colors not be flattened with the cuttlebug? Thanks for your help.
Old 03-11-2012, 01:37

No. ALL of these caps can be flattened with the cuddlebug
Old 03-11-2012, 11:46

Updated info with lower minimum quantity and new colors!
Old 03-14-2012, 01:49

Just FYI to everyone, I have had people asking about how long the buy will be open. We have met the minimums already so we will leave the buy open for a couple of weeks until the 30th. If you need time to pull an order together or figure out finances, please send me a PM and we will be more than happy to accommodate you
Old 03-16-2012, 10:43

Bump for the weekend people!
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies