http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/mini-pinwheel-bow-snap-clips-22pc.jpg
New product--3' everyday (pinwheel) hair bow/hairbow clips

New products--grosgrain ribbon mini bows
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/peony-hair-flower-clips-red-ad.jpg
New product--Silk Geraniums

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Business Issues > General Business Issues

Old 05-14-2008, 08:16

Default Re: What stores are you selling to?

Thank you all for the advice. I went to a local shop but due to slow sales right now, she wasn't able to take on more stock. I sometimes feel like I am hitting places at the wrong time and it's making me lose hope. I haven't even ordered ribbon in a few months. I hate to buy more when I am not selling anything.

Thanks for the help! I really appreciate the advice from others!

Angelia
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2008, 10:05

Don't give up. Keep finding stores to go to. Somebody will say yes, it just has to be the right time.

www.emilysbows.etsy.com
Old 05-14-2008, 11:40

Bugsandbows--do you sale by commission or by wholesale, if you don't mind what is you discount, do you have a standard??
Old 05-15-2008, 10:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona View Post
Bugsandbows--do you sale by commission or by wholesale, if you don't mind what is you discount, do you have a standard??
I sell wholesale only! My retail prices are on the website, but an example of a solid color basic 4" bow is only 2.50 wholesale, 50% off retail. I take a huge cut, but over all it is worth it because of the volume. I also am represented at the Dallas Market Center. So my line is nation wide and growing by leaps and bounds. If you are near a major market (New York, Atlanta, Las Vegas, San Fransico) go to the gift and apparel markets with samples of your line and you may just get p-uped by a showroom. There are so many possiblities out there fore creative designs that we can all share in the wealth.
Old 05-15-2008, 11:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugsandbows View Post
I sell wholesale only! My retail prices are on the website, but an example of a solid color basic 4" bow is only 2.50 wholesale, 50% off retail. I take a huge cut, but over all it is worth it because of the volume. I also am represented at the Dallas Market Center. So my line is nation wide and growing by leaps and bounds. If you are near a major market (New York, Atlanta, Las Vegas, San Fransico) go to the gift and apparel markets with samples of your line and you may just get p-uped by a showroom. There are so many possiblities out there fore creative designs that we can all share in the wealth.
Thanks so much for sharing and wish you continued growth.
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies