150-forum-ads
hip girl boutique ballet dance gymnastic skating bun cover rhinestone hip girl boutique 40pc grosgrain ribbon wrapped 2 inch snap clips barrettes hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon korker for hair bows clips
hip girl boutique 18pc grosgrain mini bow tie hair bow clips for baby infant toddler women adult
hip girl sparkle glitter headbands for dancing ballet stage cheerleading girls women high school college
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/3in-spike-bows-rainbow.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Business Issues > General Business Issues

Old 05-01-2008, 11:12

Default FYI - where are bows for flower girls?

Hi all....just thought I'd share....but I've noticed there is a huge gap in bridal hairbows for flower girls. My sister-in-law is getting married next year, so I ofcourse want to make the flower girl accessories, etc. Well, I started my research on the web for ideas....and there isn't much out there....at all!!! Most of the flower girl bows and head wreaths, clips, etc. look cheap and generic....and they are asking a fortune for them!!! Alot of the wreaths are selling for $20-$30 and they look like something the dollar store would sell! (nothing against the dollar store...I LOVE the dollar store...but you know what I mean.) Anyhow....I don't get it???? When I get around to it....I think I might attempt a line of bridal accessories....and any intersted bow makers should give it a try, also!!! ---I'm so frustrated with the selection I found....and I'm sure the brides out there are feelin' the same. ---There is money to be made there girls!!!! $$$$$$$
Sponsored Links

wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies
Old 05-01-2008, 11:16

Default Re: FYI - where are bows for flower girls?

Funny you mention Bridal accessories..My future sister in law has asked me to make her wedding veil. So if ya happen to run across anything to do with making wedding veils during your research PLEASE let me know. O would really appreciate it and I think that you have a great idea going.

Keep me posted!!!

Edith
Old 05-01-2008, 11:36

Sure thing. ---David's Bridal seemed to have alot of veils and their items were some of the nicest I saw. Although...alot of their pictures don't enlarge enough to really see what exactly is on the head piece.
Old 05-02-2008, 09:20

one of my good friends got married in march and i made the flower girls bows--she used a taffeta (sp? name?) material to make shaws for them and i used the same material to make their bows with--they were so pretty! i need to see if she got a pic of them bc of course i forgot to

Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies