5/8" polka dot grosgrain ribbon
Hip Girl Boutique It's a girl grosgrain satin ribbon collection
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/200pc-crochet-headband-combo.jpg

hip girl boutique grosgrain mini bow tie single prong alligator hair bow clips for baby infant new born women girl adult

http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/hair-bow-holder-craft-show-display-180.jpg
New products--Crochet headbands

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Business Issues > General Business Issues

Old 11-12-2010, 04:38

Default help please

i use all temp hot glue for my bows and a cust just said that her bows came apart - now i dont have them yet to see what happened - by seriously i dont want to use e6000 for everything - any ideas why my bows would be coming apart - luckily shes local and i can fix them. i dont remember which ones she bought but im bothered because i take pride in my items and only want to sell the best

If we've done business please leave feedback!!
Thank you!

Mommy to 5 precious babies.
Sponsored Links

Old 11-12-2010, 04:56

Default Re: help please

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejbryant View Post
i use all temp hot glue for my bows and a cust just said that her bows came apart - now i dont have them yet to see what happened - by seriously i dont want to use e6000 for everything - any ideas why my bows would be coming apart - luckily shes local and i can fix them. i dont remember which ones she bought but im bothered because i take pride in my items and only want to sell the best
"Bows" ... as in plural? Did you ask her what she was doing with them when they fell apart?
Old 11-12-2010, 04:58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxine View Post
"Bows" ... as in plural? Did you ask her what she was doing with them when they fell apart?
no this was a home show so its a friend of the host so the host is bringing them to me

Thank you!

Old 11-12-2010, 05:03

Well, you should not resort to e6000...that stuff is a PITA. I would wait to see the bows...maybe there wasn't enough glue. I use multi-temp glue sticks and haven't had any problems. What brand do you use? Maybe you didn't glue it down while the glue was hot enough?

Old 11-12-2010, 05:08

Is it possible they got hot? I use low temp glue and I love it. I haven't had any problems with the stuff falling apart, unless it gets HOT. I have noticed that in the bows that I have bought from other Hg on here that use High temp(I know this because I asked her), they fall apart easier. Bleh, clear as mud right??? Sometimes it can be possible to just get a bad batch of sticks.

Good luck, I hope it was an error or something she did on her part, not yours.

Old 11-12-2010, 05:10

Quote:
no this was a home show so its a friend of the host so the host is bringing them to me
Just make sure the bows weren't abused. Kids can be rough sometimes and they just might have been slightly mishandled.

Wait until you have them in hand to make a decision as to what might've happened. I sew my bows along with using glue because I don't want them falling apart. Is that something you might consider?

Let us know what happens, ok?
Old 11-12-2010, 05:16

Quote:
Just make sure the bows weren't abused. Kids can be rough sometimes and they just might have been slightly mishandled.

Wait until you have them in hand to make a decision as to what might've happened. I sew my bows along with using glue because I don't want them falling apart. Is that something you might consider?

i sew mine too - thats why im baffled!!!

Thank you!

Old 11-12-2010, 05:17

Quote:

i will let you know - ps i dont mark i keep my interests a secret!!!

Thank you!

Old 11-12-2010, 05:21

Quote:
i sew mine too - thats why im baffled!!!
Hmm, then maybe it's a resin or something that fell off?

Quote:
ps i dont mark i keep my interests a secret!!!
LoL! Then you're in the cool girls club!
Old 11-12-2010, 05:23

Quote:
Hmm, then maybe it's a resin or something that fell off?

LoL! Then you're in the cool girls club!
i really hope it was user error!!! my heart sank though when she said they all fell apart!!!

wahoo for the cool girls club

Thank you!

Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-300.jpg