http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-800.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Business Issues > General Business Issues

Old 08-04-2010, 11:02

Default Have you ever lost your USPS tracking number?

I sent a package to Singapore about more than 2 weeks ago by Priority Mail.
I went to PO and didn't print myself.
My customer still haven't received the package by now, and I lost the receipt and the tracking number
It says that priority mail to singapore will be 6-10 business days, by today, it's already 14 business days.
Do you know is that possible for the PO to pull up the tracking number again if I have the total amount I paid, date, address and everything?
I'm so desperate. HELP!!!

Sponsored Links
hair flower patterns and instructions
Old 08-04-2010, 11:11

Default Re: Have you ever lost your USPS tracking number?

I don't know if the PO can get you the tracking # or not. But I have lost a tracking #, too. Well, DH did. And the package (of course) went missing. It's like Murphy's Law.
Old 08-04-2010, 11:19

I could of written this post myself this morning ! a package i sent to canada is lost and i know the lady didnt get it because she if very sweet and honest (fellow hg) i have been on the phone all day with the post office and after talking to 2 different people they told me there is nothing they can do! then they went on to say that it can sit in customs for up to 3 weeks i think they said.........ugh the package should of been there over a week ago and it was 100 bows and some items from a destash ! when i say i could cry that is a understament!

my husband cleaned out my truck the other day and threw out 3 tracking things and about 300$ in reciepts for my business. he was doing a sweet thing so it is hard for me to be too mad at him, but now i have to make 100 bows again and reship them ( i am waiting to see if she gets them by friday before i reship them)

the post office told me to tell her to refuse the original package if she ever gets it so it will be sent back to me........... but at this point i would be more than happy to let her keep the original box when and if it gets there lol

veronica

*I will not tell you your UGLY bow is PRETTY but I will try to help you make it better..............wish someone would of told me my first bows were ugly. I do this out of love not wickedness *
Old 08-04-2010, 11:35

shipping to canada is usually 2 weeks or it takes 3 weeks. I wish it wasn't so long but it will show up.
Old 08-04-2010, 12:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrymom View Post
shipping to canada is usually 2 weeks or it takes 3 weeks. I wish it wasn't so long but it will show up.
it has been nearly 3 weeks i believe that is why i am soooo stressed and upset about it! i don't want to lose her as a customer and i know i look bad ! i am just praying it will show up by friday but i do not want to make her wait any longer than that

veronica

*I will not tell you your UGLY bow is PRETTY but I will try to help you make it better..............wish someone would of told me my first bows were ugly. I do this out of love not wickedness *
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/labellabuttons.jpg

Tags
tracking number, usps issue