Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Business Issues > General Business Issues

Old 06-16-2010, 10:33

Default Paypal Shipping is "not available"????

Is anyone else having issues with creating shipping labels right now? I tried yesterday and today, I'm getting the same message.

Quote:
We are not able to generate your label at this time. Your PayPal account was not charged. Please try again later.
  • PayPal Shipping is not available. We apologize for the inconvenience.
This is making me nuts!
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/sweetpeasribbonsbows.gif
Old 06-16-2010, 11:04

Default Re: Paypal Shipping is "not available"????

I've just spent 20+ minutes talking to the service rep. They can't figure out what is going on. Their supervisor says there is no override and that I just have to wait 24 hours and try again.

I've been having issues with my PP acct where it won't let me pay invoices- just some invoices, but others are just fine. They don't know why that one is either.

But, seriously, has anyone had this issue with creating labels? It works fine, and then decides it's not fine? BOO!
Old 06-16-2010, 11:08

I had issues with my paypal the other day! I hate paypal!!! lol
Old 06-16-2010, 11:33

I had issues with Paypal not wanting to print shipping labels also. I just had to have DH take a couple of boxes for my GBs to the post office to ship. It is very irritating!!

Old 06-16-2010, 11:51

I've just been entering stuff....very painfully, I might add, into the USPS website to do their "click and ship". I've been working on this for about 1 1/2 hours this AM (between the phone call and shipping). bluck! I've gotten a grand total of 5 packages done. *sigh*
Old 06-16-2010, 11:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldelzer View Post
Is anyone else having issues with creating shipping labels right now? I tried yesterday and today, I'm getting the same message.

This is making me nuts!
Oh goodness I'm so glad you posted this. I was trying to mail pkgs yesterday and I couldn't get it work either. I can't even get it to display the address info so that I can get the shipping address myself and just take them to the post office or print at usps.com. Laura, if you can get to the address info then you can print at usps.com as well. It's just much more of a pain and your buyer can't track the pkgs. as easy. I'm gonna try to get back in my account today and see if it works for me. I was totally stuck yesterday. I could log in and that was about it. Every now and then paypal does this.
Old 06-16-2010, 11:56

I had that happen to me with 1 person. I could print other peoples labels, but not this 1 person... guess it didn't like 'em. lol
Old 06-16-2010, 12:07

I had a problem for three days last week and no car to go to the post office it is so annoying. All I could think of is at least I don't have a website where I constanley have to ship out it wold drive me crazy.
Old 06-16-2010, 12:12

Even more fun is I can't figure out why I can't do First Class on the usps.com website. I have something that weighs 10 oz. It should go first class. But is that an option? NOOoooo. I must be doing something wrong.

So, yeah, I now have a stack of things to take to the PO

Oh, and when PP wouldn't let me pay certain invoices... I just figured my DH did that on purpose. LOL He's put me on "lock down". LOL
Old 06-16-2010, 12:16

Did you ladies use Mozilla or IE? I had this happen in Mozilla and my husband told me to use IE and it helped.