5/8" polka dot grosgrain ribbon
Hip Girl Boutique It's a girl grosgrain satin ribbon collection
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/200pc-crochet-headband-combo.jpg

hip girl boutique grosgrain mini bow tie single prong alligator hair bow clips for baby infant new born women girl adult

http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/hair-bow-holder-craft-show-display-180.jpg
New products--Crochet headbands

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Business Issues > General Business Issues

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2010, 10:19

Default Re: UPDATE :Okay ladies I need your advice here... It Justs gets better lol

Im going to stick up for this group. First, this is a great group. When you only come on the start drama expect to get it back. If your on here long enough you will see not everyone is as bad as you think they are. Its like your messing with family here. You start with one and everyone jumps in. Second, If this is your design and you want to protect it, don't post it and offer it then. keep it to your self. We live in a world of competition and everyone is going to duplicate the latest fashion, the hottest items. If its a really big deal maybe you shouldn't share them. Could you imagine whoever created the first bow was freaking out because tons of people are making them? Lets just call it a day and move on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiarastutus View Post
I was also clear that I was not properly informed about the "inspired by" reading here now, obviously I was wrong. You guys are very mean! Why would you say such terrible things when I was simply misinformed by another group of people, similar to this one.

I was so excited when I joined this group! I looked forward to sharing inspiration. I often share my techniques and information with people in the other groups I am in. I am not stingy or secretive, I just wanted to try to keep this one design my own. And yes, it is MY design! I am, absolutely, the first one to create and offer the 3 tiered pixie tutu online! I thoroughly searched through the internet (not just Etsy as someone has implied) when I came up with the idea! If others were selling them at craft shows, then I would have no way of knowing that, but I'd love to see someone prove that they were making them before I came up with the idea!

I am so sad that I never even got a chance to try to be part of this group. I really think I could have offered some valuable information and learned a whole lot, too!

I hope that if you ever have an original design and find it being copied, that you remember the horrible things you've said about me.
Old 04-22-2010, 10:39
Super Moderator

Default Re: UPDATE :Okay ladies I need your advice here... It Justs gets better lol

I think everyone has had there say, I am going to close this thread.
Let's all take a breathe and get back to creating and crafting.....
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies
Closed Thread