New product--2.5' Mini Korker Bows
Hip girl boutique 50mm grosgrain ribbon wrapped snap clips for baby girl, toddler, infant, newborn, adult, women, school http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/Shabby-frayed-chiffon-flowers-turq.JPG
new products--dippin dots mini pinwheel bow
hip girl boutique christmas grosgrain satin ribbon collection for holidays

HipGirl Boutique Girls Women 6" Jumbo Large Cheer Bow Elastic Hair Tie Ponytail Holder for High School College Cheerleading (10pc Assorted Solids)

HipGirl 25pc Hair Bow Clips Headbands Gift Basket: Grosgrain Korker Ribbon Alligator Clips + Crochet, Ribbon Wrapped Headbans, For Girls Babies Teens Kids Toddlers Adults. For Pigtails, Ponytails

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Business Issues > General Business Issues

Old 01-17-2010, 10:35

Default Thinking of having a punch card club. Opinions?

I have a children's boutique and am thinking of having a punch card club. I need opinions on the details.

Spend a total of $100 (doesn't need to be all at once) and get $20 off next time? For every $20 spent, you get your card punched and once at $100 (5 punches), you would redeem later for $20 off. I could use my business cards as the punch cards.

I had a lot of gift certificates made up. They are very nice quality. I could use those as incentive also.

Any thoughts? Trying to get some marketing going. I opened at the end of October and am seeing loyal customers already.

Thanks
Sponsored Links

Old 01-18-2010, 08:18

Default Re: Thinking of having a punch card club. Opinions?

i think on vista print they actually have the cards with the little numbers to punch out, i think its a great idea =)
Old 01-18-2010, 11:21

I personally love the idea of punch cards. I love telling my hubby that I have saved a little by spending a little.
Suzie
Old 01-18-2010, 11:46

There are two bead stores in my area that do a reward system for loyal customers. One store uses her business card and stamps the initials of the store on the back and then the cashier initials it. You get a stamp for every $10 you spend and once you get ten stamps, you get $10 off your purchase. The other bead store has a little piece of paper about 3x5 that she keeps at her store and when you earn a reward or points she notes it on your card and you get like 10% off or something like that. I want to do something like you are wanting to do, as well.
Old 01-18-2010, 12:12

I love this idea! Sounds good to me!

What if so that it can work better for you...the $20 has to me used on regular mechanise no SALE/CLEARANCE items??

Old 01-18-2010, 03:14

I thought of the idea today and actually started it today. I noticed that my business cards already have circles on them. I just punch a circle and initial beside it (in purple pen only, harder to have someone duplicate my initials). I may want to get a puncher that is different than a circle.
Old 01-19-2010, 01:50

Oh my gosh! To own a boutique is my dream! How wonderful!!!! I'm setting a goal to have one in 4 years. Fingers crossed!

I think the punch card is awesome. I shopped at a local scrapbooking store that did this and it was a big hit.
Old 01-20-2010, 08:53

That's an awesome idea! One of the restaurants I frequent has this and it keeps me coming back there especially when I'm nearing the free meal.
Old 01-20-2010, 10:01

the store where i buy my dd's school uniforms from does that. you get a mark for every $10 spent and when you get 10 marks ($100 spent) you get $10 off your next purchase.
Sponsored Links