http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/7-8-50yd-grosgrain-animal-print-combo-103114.jpg
New product--1' circle punch/paper shaper for bottle cap picture
New products--Ribbon wrapped 50mm snap clips
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/120pc-2.5-korker-assorted-.JPG

turtle embellishments--ribbon sculpture

skull rockabilly grosgrain ribbon

braided headband base

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Business Issues > General Business Issues

Old 01-04-2012, 05:33

Default Looking for dropshippers

Hi ladies,

I am reworking my website to make it larger and get everything up n running smoothly now that the holiday season is over. I am adding things daily because I have so much stuff out with models right now.

I really want to find some dropshippers so that I can add more selection beyond what I can find time to make with life being so crazy lately.

I'm thinking diaper covers, appliqued shirts, petti skirts, jewelry, wipe cases, and clothing.

If anyone offers drop shipping please contact me.

Www.littlelillylove.com

Thank you
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/flatbackbuttons-300.jpg
Old 01-04-2012, 05:56

Default Re: Looking for dropshippers

Hi! Would you please explain to me what drop shipping is? I searched, but I can't seem to wrap my head around it. The way I am reading it, it looks like one person would feature another person's items on their website (but not actually stock the item), then when it sells, they would inform the other person who would ship to the buyer. On another definition, it looks like some sort of wholesale is involved. I'm just really confused!!

Also, if my interpretation was correct, who actually gets paid for the product? Is it a split between the 2 sellers?

For the record, I'm not interested in doing drop shipping, I just want to know what it is! TIA
Old 01-04-2012, 10:31

http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/gener...bracelets.html

Interested
Old 01-07-2012, 03:29

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber102083 View Post
Hi! Would you please explain to me what drop shipping is? I searched, but I can't seem to wrap my head around it. The way I am reading it, it looks like one person would feature another person's items on their website (but not actually stock the item), then when it sells, they would inform the other person who would ship to the buyer. On another definition, it looks like some sort of wholesale is involved. I'm just really confused!!

Also, if my interpretation was correct, who actually gets paid for the product? Is it a split between the 2 sellers?

For the record, I'm not interested in doing drop shipping, I just want to know what it is! TIA
you are correct, the person who features another item i think charges a little more for a certain item, and then whatever the price is for that featured item, they pay the drop shipper they also send the drop shipper the money for shipping. Whatever is left over from the item and shipping is the person who features the item, im not 100% but thats the way im thinkin it works lol
Old 01-07-2012, 09:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy_to_2 View Post
you are correct, the person who features another item i think charges a little more for a certain item, and then whatever the price is for that featured item, they pay the drop shipper they also send the drop shipper the money for shipping. Whatever is left over from the item and shipping is the person who features the item, im not 100% but thats the way im thinkin it works lol
Ok, thank you for clarifying
Old 01-07-2012, 01:34

We can dropship felt hair clips, applique items including bibs and bloomers, wipe cases and nursing covers. You can create a whole sale account on our website
www.kozzybottoms.com and then once its active take any information and pictures and add the products to your website.

You can email me at kozzybottoms @ hotmail.com or even pm me here if you have questions about anything
Old 01-07-2012, 01:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy_to_2 View Post
Usually dropshipping is like having a wholesale account without having to actually physically stock the item. You list the products on your website and then when it sells you order it at the discount that is offered. Then the company ships it straight to the customer who placed the order. Its great for those who cant make initial wholesale amounts or do not have the place to hold stock. Hope that helps understand drop shipping
Old 01-07-2012, 02:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleece3 View Post
Usually dropshipping is like having a wholesale account without having to actually physically stock the item. You list the products on your website and then when it sells you order it at the discount that is offered. Then the company ships it straight to the customer who placed the order. Its great for those who cant make initial wholesale amounts or do not have the place to hold stock. Hope that helps understand drop shipping
BIG help...thank you
Old 01-07-2012, 02:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleece3 View Post
If people want like their website name or whatever or like a business card with their name when the drop shippers ship the item how does that work
Old 01-07-2012, 04:06

I make wipe cases fabric and rosette ones that I could drop ship let me know and i can send pics and prices etc...

thanks

Sponsored Links
ecommerce web hosting