New product--flat back resin
ecommerce web hosting
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/banners/heatnbond-lt-ad.jpg
New product--frog grosgrain ribbon
New product--5/8' dippin' dots grosgrain ribbon
New product--pop dots

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > New Users > Free Instruction Index

Free Instruction Index Don't know where all those free instructions are? Check out the index here. If you have new instructions need to be included in the index, please contact forum_amdin_0.

Old 05-14-2012, 11:26

Default Re: In need of help please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NellieJane View Post
This site can be a challenge at first to navigate. Don't give up. There's TONS of free directions on here. If you find something you like, print it and then you won't have to search and search for it the next time. Also, do a search for "Bow Contests". The contests have lots of great free directions, as well.
I didn't know that!
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/KBJWholesale.jpg
Old 05-15-2012, 07:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowsByBug View Post
I am new to this site and I am still having an issue navigating my way through it. I had a couple questions, and as this is the most frequently used forum I though I would post it here. I have some really adorable bottle cap images, but I have not yet learned how to put the images on the bottlecaps. is there a certain machine that I need to use or an at-home way to do it? Also, I am really in need of some free tutorials on bows, and I haven't beeen able to find but a couple on this site even though the name of the site is free hairbow tutorials lol Are there really not that many on here, or am I not looking in the right place? Thanks for all of your help!!!!

-BowsbyBug
Click on the link and scroll down you will see a few instructions on bottle caps.

http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/in...x&cPath=31_546

There is a ton of information on here. The sticky at the top of the page where you posted this has 20 pages of free tutorials, yes a lot are clippies but there are also hairbows. I know there is tbb, tuxedo, inside out/leaf tip bow instructions just to name a few. Take some time to go through those pages.

Also the search feature is your best friend. Look up towards the top of your screen under the advertisement banner There will be a medium blue bar with greyish white writing. That is where you will find the search button (3rd from the right).
Old 05-15-2012, 08:07

thank u
Old 05-16-2012, 08:39

Thumbs up Re: In need of help please!

Wow!!! It's wonderful to see so many people willing to help I have played around with this site a little more and i am finding it more and more useful. If there is anyhting I can't find, I will just make a post and ask Now I also have other sites to go to If funny you were talking about mommycraftsalot because she is the only one I know of youtube. I just found some on her the other day lol She really is great huh?? Thanks for all of your help everyone!!! I really appreciate it!!!
Old 05-16-2012, 11:25

Aww, I'm so happy to hear that you're starting to find what you need! Good luck experimenting with different techniques; there's a lot of trial-and-error, but you'll get there!
I've found it helpful (and money-saving!) to set aside a few pieces of ribbon for "practice" only. After each attempt, I take the bow apart, iron the ribbon, and start all over again! The ribbons can get pretty ratty-looking, but they serve the purpose.
Old 05-18-2012, 10:53

Quote:
Originally Posted by patjnj View Post
Aww, I'm so happy to hear that you're starting to find what you need! Good luck experimenting with different techniques; there's a lot of trial-and-error, but you'll get there!
I've found it helpful (and money-saving!) to set aside a few pieces of ribbon for "practice" only. After each attempt, I take the bow apart, iron the ribbon, and start all over again! The ribbons can get pretty ratty-looking, but they serve the purpose.
Glad to see I'm not the only who reuses, I thought I was being super cheap lol
Old 09-01-2016, 10:05
Banned

Default doxycycline 100mg side effects

comment7: I discovered myself getting engulfed in what was coming next, and what new tale we would stumble upon, once the venture began. effects of tamsulosin It becomes obvious in Desolation of Smaug the fillers that Peter Jackson must incorporate simply to make the main plan last all the way towards the next installment, whilst The first installment was satisfying nevertheless in a juvenile way. I'd suggest that the typical movie goer seek out 2I know Knutson wants to provide the picture in 4-8, however it is this is the incorrect picture because of this structure.

metronidazole flagyl

symbicort online pharmacy

cephalexin 500mg capsules side effects

xenical side effects diet pill

Evidently both happen to be on an extreme diet for a considerable period: less five: more two and eight:zero. rifaximin dose for hepatic encephalopathy The entire panic matter while I assumed was an interesting inclusion completely fell flat and wasn't an issue at any important moment in the video. The film is a fantastic specialized as nicely arty achievement in all aspects and absolutely a must-see movie.

doxycycline hyclate 100mg uses

buy keflex online

vibramycin doxycycline hyclate 100mg

doxycycline price
Old 09-01-2016, 10:06
Banned

Default doxycycline hyclate 100mg cap side effects

comment7: The gags were additionally throughout the place, and at times they might drag on too long and maybe not be funny anymore. metronidazole rx A slow-paced movie of more than two hrs, has some 15-20 moments of sound combat moments, but between them, everything else virtually stinks. I enjoyed Inglourious Basterds and both Django Unchained, while in the sense that they are merely engaging Tarantino films.

symbicort turbuhaler 200

symbicort how to use instructions

xenical tablets price

vibramycin tablet

I believed I could do nothing wrong with a picture like this, with this form of funding, a well known cast and also a huge signing off on it. propecia women The great reason is that as a maybe not so hardcore Superman lover, the scene was incredibly extreme and pulled a massive psychological weight behind it. About Period does battle to look for a plot since it starts out to be rom-com with a sci-fi twist, eventually being fully a story about Tim with his daddy and before turning into a love.

metronidazole 500mg uses

100mg doxycycline

symbicort medication

doxycycline online
Old 09-01-2016, 10:07
Banned

Default generic keflex

comment4: While creating no alibis for his or her activities, it successfully conveys an knowledge of the demands and motivations that would drive anyone to attempt such a brazen assault and, finally, brings empathy to their circumstances. flagyl capsules Experts should have seen another movie or they just have their heads up their asses, because that has been a great movie... He plays this Everyman with the seriousness and directness, trying to outsmart his kidnappers one instant and sensitively understanding their circumstances, even though the type, as written, looks too desperate and courageous at times.

rifaximin 500

can i take flomax every other day

symbicort inhaler side effects

doxycycline cures what

Ignore anybody who gives it less than If you like sci-fi and you liked star trek 2009 you may enjoy this. xifaxan 200 mg The only complaint about Django was one special picture which experienced like a cutaway from a household man show, this picture stood away to me. {Then|Subsequently|Afterward} this is {kind|sort} of a {descriptive|illustrative} {argument|discussion|debate}, for which I {think|presume|believe} a {documentary|doc

where to get propecia

furosemide 80 mg tablet

symbicort is used for

propecia finasteride 1mg
Old 09-01-2016, 10:08
Banned

Default order cephalexin for dogs

comment6: Most of the reports think on each other by way of an unique story telling composition and are extremely engaging. lasix and diabetes The people Kit Kat, enjoyed by Lydia Wilson shows the free-flowing sister is comfortable and entertaining. The movie probably needed a supplementary half-hour in order to provide you with a better sense for that new characters introduced in this movie.

propecia tablets for hair loss

flomax incontinence

what is symbicort inhaler used for

symbicort over the counter

From the initial preview I had big expectations for the movie but I was left very dissatisfied after watching it. symbicort cost without insurance This film is nowhere near as overblown as different X Men films: the action is confined into a number of fights. I presume the one actress who stood away to me the most was Michelle Williams as Glinda, the good witch, who lead Oscar through Oz and help him save it.

buy finasteride online without prescription

flagyl for men

can cephalexin be used for sinus infection

symbicort side effects
Sponsored Links