http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/digital-image-editing%20-%20gallery.jpg
Saddle Stitch Ribbon
new products--1/4' plastic headbands
New colors--3/8' party dot and gymbo dot grosgrain ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/horse-grosgrain-ribbon-029.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/apple-grosgrain-ribbon-combo.jpg
New product--3/8' wrapped headband
new clearance items

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > New Users > Free Instruction Index

Free Instruction Index Don't know where all those free instructions are? Check out the index here. If you have new instructions need to be included in the index, please contact forum_amdin_0.

Old 05-14-2012, 11:26

Default Re: In need of help please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NellieJane View Post
This site can be a challenge at first to navigate. Don't give up. There's TONS of free directions on here. If you find something you like, print it and then you won't have to search and search for it the next time. Also, do a search for "Bow Contests". The contests have lots of great free directions, as well.
I didn't know that!
hair flower patterns and instructions
Old 05-15-2012, 07:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowsByBug View Post
I am new to this site and I am still having an issue navigating my way through it. I had a couple questions, and as this is the most frequently used forum I though I would post it here. I have some really adorable bottle cap images, but I have not yet learned how to put the images on the bottlecaps. is there a certain machine that I need to use or an at-home way to do it? Also, I am really in need of some free tutorials on bows, and I haven't beeen able to find but a couple on this site even though the name of the site is free hairbow tutorials lol Are there really not that many on here, or am I not looking in the right place? Thanks for all of your help!!!!

-BowsbyBug
Click on the link and scroll down you will see a few instructions on bottle caps.

http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/in...x&cPath=31_546

There is a ton of information on here. The sticky at the top of the page where you posted this has 20 pages of free tutorials, yes a lot are clippies but there are also hairbows. I know there is tbb, tuxedo, inside out/leaf tip bow instructions just to name a few. Take some time to go through those pages.

Also the search feature is your best friend. Look up towards the top of your screen under the advertisement banner There will be a medium blue bar with greyish white writing. That is where you will find the search button (3rd from the right).
Old 05-15-2012, 08:07

thank u
Old 05-16-2012, 08:39

Thumbs up Re: In need of help please!

Wow!!! It's wonderful to see so many people willing to help I have played around with this site a little more and i am finding it more and more useful. If there is anyhting I can't find, I will just make a post and ask Now I also have other sites to go to If funny you were talking about mommycraftsalot because she is the only one I know of youtube. I just found some on her the other day lol She really is great huh?? Thanks for all of your help everyone!!! I really appreciate it!!!
Old 05-16-2012, 11:25

Aww, I'm so happy to hear that you're starting to find what you need! Good luck experimenting with different techniques; there's a lot of trial-and-error, but you'll get there!
I've found it helpful (and money-saving!) to set aside a few pieces of ribbon for "practice" only. After each attempt, I take the bow apart, iron the ribbon, and start all over again! The ribbons can get pretty ratty-looking, but they serve the purpose.
Old 05-18-2012, 10:53

Quote:
Originally Posted by patjnj View Post
Aww, I'm so happy to hear that you're starting to find what you need! Good luck experimenting with different techniques; there's a lot of trial-and-error, but you'll get there!
I've found it helpful (and money-saving!) to set aside a few pieces of ribbon for "practice" only. After each attempt, I take the bow apart, iron the ribbon, and start all over again! The ribbons can get pretty ratty-looking, but they serve the purpose.
Glad to see I'm not the only who reuses, I thought I was being super cheap lol
Sponsored Links
shopthecarousel-300.jpg