New products--small fold over bow card for craft show
Hipgirl 20pcs 1.75 Inch Hair Clips Barrettes--Boutique No Slip Grip Metal Babies Girls Todders Teens Women Grosgrain Ribbon Lined Single Prong Alligator Clip With Teeth, Assorted Beauty Accessories
HipGirl DIY Bulk Plain Craft Plastic Headbands--Create Individualized and Personalized Girls Women Hair Accessories (30pc 1/2" (11 mm) Inch Ivory Non - Tapered)
New products--hip girl clips
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/30mm-webbing-dk-pink.jpg
New products--daisy new colors

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Everything Else > Free Cycling

Free Cycling Anything free (not junk)? Please post here. You may charge actual shipping cost plus PayPal fee. No handling fee please.

Old 06-22-2012, 02:16

Default Anyone need FREE BC images?

So I'm stuck here in bed with the flu that won't go away, and I am seriously bored. Does anyone need any bottle cap images made? I'm taking requests, no charge!

***UPDATE***

I am still fairly new to making these, which is why I am not charging, but all the requests are taking a toll on my mouse, specifically the battery usage. For anyone who wishes, you are welcome (though under no obligation!) to to donate to the cause at my Paypal address: alsmandee(at)hotmail(dot)com
Thank you all so much for your kind words and praise, I am learning so much doing these!

Last edited by DaisyDee; 06-25-2012 at 08:24.
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies
Old 06-22-2012, 02:57

Default Re: Anyone need FREE BC images?

Well, Dee, I hope you get to feeling better!
How about some Big sister/little sister?? Something pink and white??
Or something Autism. My nieces 4 year old is Autistic and I would like to make her something that says, I love someone with autism, or something along that line.
Thanks!
Old 06-22-2012, 05:06

Oh my gosh! I love you!!!!! I'd love some Ice Age 4, Lalaloopsy, Christmas, something with a navy background and yellow writing that says "ST MAC'S KID" (or anything you can think of with St Mac's in it as this is my dd school). I'm just starting out with bottle caps and I really suck so far so really anything you could do would be awesome!! Thanks so much! Please Pm me your address and I'll send you some famous Aussie Tim Tams for all your efforts. Hope you're feeling better soon!
Oh..and anything "One Direction" (UK boy band) please!

Last edited by Buster07; 06-22-2012 at 05:17.
Old 06-22-2012, 05:09

Hi. Can you do some with Utah jazz ,anything with utah teams? Or some with animals or flowers?Thank you.

Last edited by oksana3; 06-22-2012 at 05:12.
Old 06-22-2012, 07:35

Sorry you aren't feeling good! And how nice of you to offer free sheets. If you are still able to fill requests, I'd love a sheet for my daughters cheer squad, colors are Blue/orane (like Fla gators) and if you could do some cheer themed stuff and have some of them say CAPE JR. is #1, CAPE JR. ROCKS, etc. Thanks so much!
Old 06-22-2012, 08:27

sorry to hear you are not feeling well! I would love something from madascar 3, my son will not stop singing afrocircus
Old 06-22-2012, 10:08

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well! If you still offering this, Id really appreciate your help. I am moving to overseas in the next 2-3 weeks and I tried to register my daughter in the school there and because I am late for the registration they put her name in the waiting list for two schools, so Im not sure which one she will go to and I really would like to make her some BC goes with her new school so if you can make me some for the two schools will be perfect and I will really appreciate your help. I hope you feel better very soon! TIA
These are the two schools:
1-American International school
http://www.aiskuwait.org/

2-The American School Of Kuwait

These some images i found from google
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ais.jpg (5.0 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg ask.jpg (6.3 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg images.jpg (2.1 KB, 768 views)
Old 06-23-2012, 02:37

Thanks so much for the requests! Since there are several, I'll make one sheet for each of you to start with. If there are no more requests when I finish, I'll try to get to more for those of you who asked for multiple themes.
Old 06-23-2012, 02:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlhardison1 View Post
Well, Dee, I hope you get to feeling better!
How about some Big sister/little sister?? Something pink and white??
Or something Autism. My nieces 4 year old is Autistic and I would like to make her something that says, I love someone with autism, or something along that line.
Thanks!
Here you go! I have a niece and nephew with Autism as well, so I was actually needing to make these! I started on some Big/Lil Sis stuff too, and I'll try to get back to them after I work my way through some other requests.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Autism BC Sheet.jpg (156.6 KB, 290 views)
Old 06-23-2012, 03:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster07 View Post
Oh my gosh! I love you!!!!! I'd love some Ice Age 4, Lalaloopsy, Christmas, something with a navy background and yellow writing that says "ST MAC'S KID" (or anything you can think of with St Mac's in it as this is my dd school). I'm just starting out with bottle caps and I really suck so far so really anything you could do would be awesome!! Thanks so much! Please Pm me your address and I'll send you some famous Aussie Tim Tams for all your efforts. Hope you're feeling better soon!
Oh..and anything "One Direction" (UK boy band) please!
Here's Lalaloopsy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lalaloopsy BC Sheet.jpg (170.1 KB, 286 views)
Sponsored Links