Free Instructions---------Free Instructions----------Free Instructions-----------Free Instructions.
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/ribbon-korker-hair-bow-clip-instructions-sm.jpg
New Instructions--How to make braided/woven headband instruction
New Instructions--How to make hair bow gift basket
Free Hair Bow Instructions-Snail
Free Hair Bow Instructions--Christmas Tree
http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/xw-instruction-images/bee/bumble%20bee%20sm.jpg

New products--grosgrain ribbon mini bows

http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/xw-instruction-images/rainbow-ribbon-dragonfly-hair-clips-free-tutorial/dragonfly-rainbow.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Business Issues > Facebook Tips

Facebook Tips Facebook is the second largest website in the world, with over 500 million active users. Worth trying. No self promotion please.

Old 09-18-2012, 09:00

Default Anyone sell only through FB?

I have never sold anything I've made, only given it as gifts or made things for my own DD. Lately I've been playing around with the idea of trying to sell some things through FB and wondered if it is a feasable way to sell things? I'd just like to make a little extra $$ to pay for the things I buy for DD, not as a job or anything.
Has anyone had success doing this? Mind sharing any helpful tips for getting started? Thanks in advance!!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2012, 09:18

Default Re: Anyone sell only through FB?

You can make a fb page, post pics of you items, people can see you page an order they can pay you thru ppl.
Old 09-19-2012, 09:54

I have a page through facebook. I started out using my personal page as I was just making things for my girls but things progressed to the point where I had to start my own page. I don't make tons of money but enough to help with the bills and buy extra things for my girls. I sell to mostly local people but I have started getting into shipping.

Good luck and I def reccommend having a page
Old 09-21-2012, 07:17

I do mostly local business. My facebook page has turned out to be a great way to get my business going. I have tried Etsy, Artfire, and Store Envy and none have done as well as plain old Facebook. My customers can see whenever i post something new, have a sale, or host a giveaway. I offer refferal credit to my existing customers who "tell a friend" so I get a lot of "word of mouth" business too. I just recently passed 400 fans on FB it may not be as much as some others but it was a huge moment for me!

I highly recommend Facebook as a means to get your business going. Good Luck!
Old 09-23-2012, 06:38

Obviously, Facebook is truly in demand which only means you can find so many potential buyers at facebook. Is it feasible? Yes of course! However, you cannot achieve success over time so it is better to promote it well and be sure to get your target people.

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.