http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/lined-alligator-clips-with-teeth.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/7-8-rainbow-chevron-ribbon.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/1-25-satin-DIY-mini-bow-combo-1.jpg
new product--crochet hat

1.5' 7/8' Zebra New Colors

New products--peony new colors

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Business Issues > Etsy Tips

Etsy Tips New to Etsy? Ask your question here.

Old 06-22-2011, 01:11

Default Consistent Sales?

Just wondering you ladies have any tips on how to get consistent sales on etsy? Mine definitely come in spurts! I'll have a sale or two a week for a few weeks, then none for a month or so... It can be frustrating at times! I've been trying to list more... at least 2 or 3 items a day for the past couple of weeks and I'm seeing more views, getting more hearts, likes, and people "favoriting" my shop, but no buys... Any suggestions?
"For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever." Romans 11:36
Sponsored Links

wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies
Old 06-22-2011, 01:28

Default Re: Consistent Sales?

I get sales on a daily basis by adding new items and renewing. Having a lot to choose from as well. But dang this week has been so slow.

Old 06-22-2011, 01:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbettua View Post
I get sales on a daily basis by adding new items and renewing. Having a lot to choose from as well. But dang this week has been so slow.
Your items and pictures are amazing... Do you use a professional photographer? I have been taking all of my pics inside by a window and then photoshop them a tad to brighten them and I've been pleased... I know it takes a while to build up your shop and definitely an investment, even though each listing is only 20 cents... I'm 37 weeks prego, so my struggle is finding the time and energy to create and take pics!
"For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever." Romans 11:36
Old 06-22-2011, 02:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by leilei1202 View Post
Your items and pictures are amazing... Do you use a professional photographer? I have been taking all of my pics inside by a window and then photoshop them a tad to brighten them and I've been pleased... I know it takes a while to build up your shop and definitely an investment, even though each listing is only 20 cents... I'm 37 weeks prego, so my struggle is finding the time and energy to create and take pics!
Oh yes being pregnant, it really hinders your creativity. Plus you will have that new baby in your arms soon. I have a 2 month old.

Yes I trade product for modeled photos but the ones of the actual product are taken by me.

Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.