Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Hooked On Embroidery > Embroidery Supplies and Designs

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2011, 02:10

Default Re: FREEBIE Felt Clippie Design

daphne

I redid the zebra and no problems on the second one. I think it was the felt blend that I used. I love them!!! I cant wait for the others to come out, I just need to get a subscription! lol
Sponsored Links

double ruffle ribbon hairbow/hair bows

double ruffle ribbon for hairbows/hair bows
Double Ruffle Ribbons--Lowest Price On Web. Visit Hip Girl Boutique Today!
Old 05-16-2011, 11:58

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicBlythe View Post
I do! Just have to get it uploaded! I have a scalloped design along with the basic cover.
If you order, just leave me a note in the order (I think it will let you do that) or through the contact form and I'll send the clip cover free with your order.
Hi,

Is this offer still valid? I just ordered 7 of your designs, and I cannot WAIT to stitch them out? But, I was looking for the clip cover (the scalloped one) and couldn't find it...I would LOVE to have it.

Thanks!!
Beca
Old 05-17-2011, 09:25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Owl View Post
Oh my gosh, those are so adorable! I just purchased the zebra and can't wait to stitch it out!

Can I make a suggestion? You should include the single felt in the file, for those who want to add a bunch to a larger hoop. Like I have a 5x7 hoop and I can't do 8 on one sheet but I can do 6. Know what I mean? Love it how you can do instant download. That is a huge plus for me. I hate having to wait for designs to be emailed to me! I didn't see the cookie one everyone is raving about?
Cheryl
i agree it would be wonderful if you could include the design as a single as well. i stitched out the zebra last night and he's as cute as can be. i thought there were a lot of jump stitches, but other than that, i am really, really pleased!

sandy
Old 05-18-2011, 09:32

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicBlythe View Post
I do! Just have to get it uploaded! I have a scalloped design along with the basic cover.
If you order, just leave me a note in the order (I think it will let you do that) or through the contact form and I'll send the clip cover free with your order.
Are you still sending out the scallop clip cover with orders? I ordered and absolutely love them. I would really like the clip cover. If not will you be posting them on your website? lissapell @ bellsouth.net
Old 05-19-2011, 01:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Owl View Post
Oh my gosh, those are so adorable! I just purchased the zebra and can't wait to stitch it out!

Can I make a suggestion? You should include the single felt in the file, for those who want to add a bunch to a larger hoop. Like I have a 5x7 hoop and I can't do 8 on one sheet but I can do 6. Know what I mean? Love it how you can do instant download. That is a huge plus for me. I hate having to wait for designs to be emailed to me! I didn't see the cookie one everyone is raving about?
Cheryl

I agree. I got the Zebra, but have yet to stitch it out. I usually put several on one hoop. I had a heck of a time seperating out the zebra, so I could do this. Also, I would love to see them with a little more space between the designs. I am hoping to finally stitch the zebra out tomorrow...
~Janet~ Bow Hobbyist, retired WAHM.... When we move out of the way and give the Lord room to stand in our lives He will glorify Himself in us ~Isaiah 60:13
Old 05-25-2011, 04:22

I finally got around to stitching out the Zebra I purchased. I know you wanted feedback... The designs were well done, and stitched out very neatly. No bald patches in your embroidery, the stitches are nice and neat... I would love to see the designs as a single file, so I can set it up in my hoop. A placement file would also be nice. It was hard for me to find where to lay my felt pieces down. I do not know if it was just the Zebra, but I would love to see less thread jumps. There was a lot to cut... I know many of my designs will zig zag through the design to avoid jump threads. Other than that I was really impressed with the designs. You are well on your way to having some great designs. I look forward to purchasing from you in the future...
~Janet~ Bow Hobbyist, retired WAHM.... When we move out of the way and give the Lord room to stand in our lives He will glorify Himself in us ~Isaiah 60:13
Old 05-25-2011, 09:51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama2my3ks View Post
I finally got around to stitching out the Zebra I purchased. I know you wanted feedback... The designs were well done, and stitched out very neatly. No bald patches in your embroidery, the stitches are nice and neat... I would love to see the designs as a single file, so I can set it up in my hoop. A placement file would also be nice. It was hard for me to find where to lay my felt pieces down. I do not know if it was just the Zebra, but I would love to see less thread jumps. There was a lot to cut... I know many of my designs will zig zag through the design to avoid jump threads. Other than that I was really impressed with the designs. You are well on your way to having some great designs. I look forward to purchasing from you in the future...

Her designs are made to use the whole sheet of felt so that you dont have to keep putting pieces down. You can cut a sheet in half for front and back piece and then use the scraps for misc. It goes much easier if you use the full sheet then having to stop and spray adhesive and then do the same on the back, learned that the hard way! lol
Old 05-26-2011, 09:20

this is what i was trying to say when i left my feedback! but mama2my3kids said it so much better. i too thought there was a lot to cut and would love, love, Love to have a single file as well!

thanks so much!
sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama2my3ks View Post
Old 05-26-2011, 09:01

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozzy bottoms View Post
Her designs are made to use the whole sheet of felt so that you dont have to keep putting pieces down. You can cut a sheet in half for front and back piece and then use the scraps for misc. It goes much easier if you use the full sheet then having to stop and spray adhesive and then do the same on the back, learned that the hard way! lol
I have my machine set up so that it does 8 at one time. I do each color, or step at one time. I like doing it with felt squares. I find it saves time and I have less wasted felt....
Old 05-31-2011, 12:20

I find the exact opposite! lol but I only have a 4 x 4 hoop so it feels like I am always stopping to unhoop to put the felt on and I have the worst time ever trying to get mine to rehoop. lol
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/ohsweetbabyboutiquewholesale-300.jpg
Closed Thread