Ribbon Slides--for 3/8' Ribbons 10pc 1/4' Birch Wood Dowel Rods For Korkers 20pc Glue Stick For Hair Bows, Hair Clips, Crafts Wood Burning Tool With 4 Tips--For Sealing Ribbon Ends French Barrettes-Silver 40pc Pastel Goody Ouchless No Metal Small Pony'Os-3.5',2MM Thick http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/tulle-tutu-orchid.jpg 6pc 1.75' Satin Rose for Scrapbooking, Hair Clips, Wedding-Combo mini-bow-tie-diy-bows-grosgrain-ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/my_ads/hip-girl-boutique-llc-twitter-100.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Hooked On Embroidery > Embroidery Supplies and Designs

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41 (permalink)  
Old 05-05-2011, 10:54
deanew's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: DFW, Texas
Posts: 408
Default Re: FREEBIE Felt Clippie Design

as a newbie I thought they were great! I agree with what others have said about the eyes and spacing.

thanks for sharing
Sponsored Links
http://hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/Ad for Hipgirls RevA.
  #42 (permalink)  
Old 05-05-2011, 02:41
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Colorado
Posts: 473
Default Re: FREEBIE Felt Clippie Design

got mine today and about to stitch it out! I also ordered some of your designs because they are so stikin cute! Cant wait to see what else you have and I think your price is just right also! I was tempted to buy them all!!
  #43 (permalink)  
Old 05-05-2011, 04:46
Mama2my3ks's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Central Valley of CA
Posts: 2,335
Default Re: FREEBIE Felt Clippie Design

I just bought the Zebra last night. I am excited to see how it stitches out. If all goes well, I am planning on ordering lots more.... I LOVE the felt clip embroidery designs!
__________________
~Janet~ Bow Hobbyist, retired WAHM.... When we move out of the way and give the Lord room to stand in our lives He will glorify Himself in us ~Isaiah 60:13
  #44 (permalink)  
Old 05-06-2011, 08:55
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 16
Default Re: FREEBIE Felt Clippie Design

Peanut Butter and Jelly are ready to order
__________________
http://www.belladigistudio.com
Fun Embroidery and Applique Designs including Stitch-a-Bits Felties
  #45 (permalink)  
Old 05-06-2011, 08:57
cynthia's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,715
Default Re: FREEBIE Felt Clippie Design

oooo...on it!..Been stalking for the design to come out..lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicBlythe View Post
Peanut Butter and Jelly are ready to order
__________________


I'm not all that. I just like the last part.
  #46 (permalink)  
Old 05-06-2011, 09:19
kellyjo's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 848
Default Re: FREEBIE Felt Clippie Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicBlythe View Post
Peanut Butter and Jelly are ready to order

wooohooo, just bought the peanut butter and jelly, off to stitch them out.
  #47 (permalink)  
Old 05-09-2011, 10:40
kellyjo's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 848
Default Re: FREEBIE Felt Clippie Design

Did you see the ones she has up coming soon, very cute, I love the chocolate chip cookie and the clip cover and actually all of them LOL.
  #48 (permalink)  
Old 05-09-2011, 11:22
cynthia's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,715
Default Re: FREEBIE Felt Clippie Design

lmao! girl, I want that cookie!!!..Stalking her site.. Have all her designs, just need time to stitch out (not enough time of the day...*sad*..lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyjo View Post
Did you see the ones she has up coming soon, very cute, I love the chocolate chip cookie and the clip cover and actually all of them LOL.
__________________


I'm not all that. I just like the last part.
  #49 (permalink)  
Old 05-10-2011, 06:15
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 16
Default Re: FREEBIE Felt Clippie Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynthia View Post
lmao! girl, I want that cookie!!!..Stalking her site.. Have all her designs, just need time to stitch out (not enough time of the day...*sad*..lol)
Sorry chicas! I've been trying to find time to stitch them out and make sure they are good to go and take pics and and and....like you said,"not enough time in the day"! eeps!
I'm so glad you like them
The cookie will eventually have a cute milk carton to go with it, just gotta' find time to finish it.
My son is going to D.C. with his class, they are leaving tonight. It's been insane trying to get him ready (good grief, you'd think he was going overseas or something) and then I've also been trying to get some little things made up for my other biz (tiny dolly dresses - off topic) so I'm running behind!!
hahaha, nothing new in the land of mommyhood...running behind, wiping behinds, chasing 3yr old behinds to keep them out of trouble.... *snicker*
__________________
http://www.belladigistudio.com
Fun Embroidery and Applique Designs including Stitch-a-Bits Felties
  #50 (permalink)  
Old 05-10-2011, 06:30
cynthia's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,715
Default Re: FREEBIE Felt Clippie Design

awwww..milk carton! want that too!..lol... We will wait patiently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicBlythe View Post
Sorry chicas! I've been trying to find time to stitch them out and make sure they are good to go and take pics and and and....like you said,"not enough time in the day"! eeps!
I'm so glad you like them
The cookie will eventually have a cute milk carton to go with it, just gotta' find time to finish it.
My son is going to D.C. with his class, they are leaving tonight. It's been insane trying to get him ready (good grief, you'd think he was going overseas or something) and then I've also been trying to get some little things made up for my other biz (tiny dolly dresses - off topic) so I'm running behind!!
hahaha, nothing new in the land of mommyhood...running behind, wiping behinds, chasing 3yr old behinds to keep them out of trouble.... *snicker*
__________________


I'm not all that. I just like the last part.
Sponsored Links
http://hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/LearnHowToMakeBows%20Banner.jpg
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Pendant Satin Large Star Flowers Acrylic Rhinestone Disney Bottle Caps 2pc Flatback Resin--Ballet Shoes Hairbows & Hair Clips 1pc Hip Girl Hair Bow Clips--Pink Ballet Shoes 1pc 5.5' Camelia Hair Flower--Hot Pink http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/cherry-blossom-ads.jpg 6pc Large Silk Fairy Hair Flowers--Combo

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:32.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0
Hip Girl Boutique Instructions - Copyright © 2007

Ad Management by RedTyger