hipgirl solid grosgrain ribbon 100yd

polka dot 100ydhttp://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=126_127_239

hipgirl printed ribbon
2.5" Solid Ribbons
2.25" Solid Ribbons
1.5" Ribbon -- 25 YD
7/8" Ribbon -- 25 YD
3/8" Ribbon -- 25 YD
Sequin Trim
Velvet Ribbons
Licensed Ribbon
Schiff Solid
7/8" Offray Solid

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Hooked On Embroidery > Embroidery General Talk

Old 01-22-2011, 06:32

Default Need initials for embroidering

Since I am having technical difficulties (ie mac and software) would someone be willing to make my daughters initials. That is really the main thing I need right now is I wanted to make her initials to put on a few things. Then I realized I needed software to make this look correct with the first and middle name on each side of the last initial in the middle. I would really just like a cute girly font and maybe a more fancy one?? I am willing to pay? If this is saved in PES format I shoudl just be able to download it and put it on my thumb drive right? Or if anyone knows of someone who sells digitizes?? and could do this for me I would totally appreciate the point in the right direction.

You can reach me at
[email protected]

Thanks
Heather
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2011, 08:40

Default Re: Need initials for embroidering

I would be more than happy to. Send me her initials, font you would like, and file format..
~Janet~ Bow Hobbyist, retired WAHM.... When we move out of the way and give the Lord room to stand in our lives He will glorify Himself in us ~Isaiah 60:13
Old 01-22-2011, 09:14

Thank you so much!! I will pay!!
Her initials are LBM in that order..so if I understand correctly it should read "LMB" correct? Font..I'm easy. I like curlz or something of that nature. It is for some tank tops for the summer to match capris and skirts so any cutesy! My machine supports PES format. I don't know if this matters but my machine hoop is 5x7.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Old 01-22-2011, 09:25

Just thinking curlz may not be a good idea for initials. I 'm not sure. New to all of this so whatever you think is best. Maybe just a regular plain ol font??? what do you think?
Old 01-22-2011, 10:02

I am not going to charge you... I will do curlz and comic sans (my favorite standard font). PM me your e-mail address so I can send them to you. Did you want them in any special configuration? 4x4 hoop?
~Janet~ Bow Hobbyist, retired WAHM.... When we move out of the way and give the Lord room to stand in our lives He will glorify Himself in us ~Isaiah 60:13
Old 01-22-2011, 10:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by htmanuel View Post
Thank you so much!! I will pay!!
Her initials are LBM in that order..so if I understand correctly it should read "LMB" correct? Font..I'm easy. I like curlz or something of that nature. It is for some tank tops for the summer to match capris and skirts so any cutesy! My machine supports PES format. I don't know if this matters but my machine hoop is 5x7.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Yes you are correct, it is first, last, then middle initial.
Old 01-22-2011, 10:55

I think I did my best to private message you...lol I am so computer for dummies...surprised I made it this far!
Old 01-22-2011, 11:01

Sent you out a few I did.... I sent it to the e-mail I just noticed you posted in your first post..lol.
Old 01-22-2011, 11:12

Thank you so much! I go them but I think I have to open them on my machine bc computer either won't let me or I don't know what I am doing..lol. You sure I can't pay you? I really appreciate it!
Old 01-22-2011, 11:16

No, do not worry about it. I appreciate the offer though... I did them with font engine on Embird. Make sure to do test run to see if they are what you want. Let me know if you want a different style/font. I was just playing around with some different options.
Sponsored Links