hip girl boutique 1" metallic gold gliter sparkle ribbon
hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon wrapped headbands for girls women baby toddler
hip girl boutique goody ponytail pigtail holder for women girl toddler baby

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Hooked On Embroidery > Embroidery General Talk

Old 01-07-2008, 02:45

Arrow please pray

for this family. this is a baby at a mommy board i go to

no easy way to say this - Justmommies Forums

CaringBridge. Free Websites That Support And Connect Loved Ones During Critical Illness. page name is alipumpkin

her post.......

I really don't even know where to begin... I will probably not be around in the forums for a while. The doctors came in this morning with some really bad news. They said that Ali's Leukemia is back at 33000 white blood cells from 21 this morning and 12000 yesterday. Same agression as before. She is only 20 days out from transplant so at this time there is nothing they can do in a way of curing her. They said that they could give her more chemo but that that would only prolong her life and not be comfortable for her. She already went through the most extensive chemo they had to offer before transpland and the Leukemia lived on through that. They are only giving Ali 1-2 weeks to live. We are still praying for a miracle. Thank you all for your prayers and please keep em comin! I will update when ever I get a chance but please know that this is really hard so I won't be posting much...
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg
Old 01-07-2008, 02:52

OH! That brought me to tears. Absolutely our prayers are with the little one and her family to lift them up in this time. Also praying for her medical providers to make the right decisions. God is the ulimate physician! That must be so hard for her to post. Thank you for passing it along to us.

ISO: manners
Old 01-07-2008, 02:54

P&PT to the family.
Old 01-07-2008, 05:20

Same here, I'll do it.
Old 01-07-2008, 11:10

Oh my goodness. My heart and prayers go out to them.

Old 01-07-2008, 11:48

That's horrible...just the most terribly sad thing I have ever read. Did you read her journal? She's definitely in our prayers..
Carter 5
Abby 3

www.mybellaboutique.com

www.mybellaboutique.etsy.com

Old 01-08-2008, 12:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativekiddos View Post
I am sorry but I just don't see how any mother could not be somewhat angry at at life and maybe god for something like this. I can accept that I had cancer but if it happened to one of my babies then I will never believe again. What reason could there be to have so much suffering for the poor little girl and her family. I will pray for a miracle for her. That type of cancer is horrible chemo can last for three years. Her poor mother must be torn apart and suffering so much.

i wondered that myself. why would god give them this child for such a short time and feel her life with so much pain.
Old 01-08-2008, 07:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jill* View Post
i wondered that myself. why would god give them this child for such a short time and feel her life with so much pain.
That is one of the questions I intend to ask God when I get there. But please don't lose your faith, that is EXACTLY what the enemy wants.

ISO: manners
Sponsored Links