http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/rolled-ribbon-tutorial-11.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Business Issues > eBay Tips

eBay Tips Buying, Selling...

Old 01-24-2011, 07:55

Default Re: Beyond ticked off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well...The only thing that I can say is that atleast she didn't get to keep the doll and get her money back. Stupid lady, so she had to figure out how to break it and return it to you...Blech.

You know she was gonna turn around and sell it after she *won* her claim with you.
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/candylandbeads.jpg
Old 01-24-2011, 09:34

I'm sorry this happened to you..so do you have to refund the full amount since she didn't send her back with all the parts (the shoe)?
Old 01-25-2011, 10:57

I had a CRAZY woman buy some sizzix storage towers from me on ebay. She claimed they arrived smashed up and pretty much the same deal no photos etc. There was insurance through Fedex and they required her to make the boxes available for them to inspect the original packaging. Of course she claimed she threw the box and packing away and She filled a claim with Paypal. Then she decided to return the 3 towers to me and kept demanding that I refund her money since she had given me a tracking number. I refused since she had not been willing to show the items to Fedex. Paypal also told me to wait untill I recieved the items back. Well I was totally unprepared for what I recieved in the mail. She had packed the three empty boxes the towers came in full of bags of wet sand!!!! Creepy! It seriously shook me up that someone would do something like that and figured I was lucky it was a horse head. I can't imagine how much she paid to ship that box since it weighed a ton. I called paypal shaking and in tears and sent them photos of what I recieved and they sided with me. (They did have me file a police report and send it to them however.) How insane do you have to be to do that. I hope she enjoys her towers that obviously arrived just fine!
Old 01-25-2011, 11:01

People are crazy!

Ebay has my money on hold and will refund it to her automatically.
Old 01-25-2011, 11:06

I had a CRAZY woman buy some sizzix storage towers from me on ebay. She claimed they arrived smashed up and pretty much the same deal no photos etc. There was insurance through Fedex and they required her to make the boxes available for them to inspect the original packaging. Of course she claimed she threw the box and packing away and She filled a claim with Paypal. Then she decided to return the 3 towers to me and kept demanding that I refund her money since she had given me a tracking number. I refused since she had not been willing to show the items to Fedex. Paypal also told me to wait untill I recieved the items back. Well I was totally unprepared for what I recieved in the mail. She had packed the three empty boxes the towers came in full of bags of wet sand!!!! Creepy! It seriously shook me up that someone would do something like that and figured I was lucky it was a horse head. I can't imagine how much she paid to ship that box since it weighed a ton. I called paypal shaking and in tears and sent them photos of what I recieved and they sided with me. (They did have me file a police report and send it to them however.) How insane do you have to be to do that. I hope she enjoys her towers that obviously arrived just fine!
Old 01-25-2011, 05:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottlesandbows View Post
That's creepy.
Old 01-27-2011, 01:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottlesandbows View Post
HOLY COW!!! That is crazy!!!
Old 01-28-2011, 08:19

Alot of sellers are being burned badly because it is ebay's NEW policy to side with the buyer NO MATTER WHAT. I stopped selling there because of it. No offense, but you will lose. I had in my auctions that i"m not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit. they didn't care. As long as you complain, ebay will side with you and take your money right back out of the sellers paypal acct.
Old 02-24-2011, 10:45

As a seller, I've had good and bad experiences on ebay...your experience tops all of mine. So sorry to hear of this..hope it turned out in your favor.
Old 12-08-2016, 05:25

Default Это трахает б&

Неприятно быть в трусах и бюстгальтере под легким летним платьем после трех часов в одиночестве и под солнцем, где оставшиеся белые места стали красными.
Огромная Вагина В Свободном Доступе
Сначала струя ударила в грудь мулатки, но негр поправил направление и вот уже струйка золотистой жидкости, весело журча и ударяясь о внутренние стенки рта, стала наполнять рот Маруси. У себя в комнате, вечером, при слегка мерцающем пламени свечи сидели две сестренки Кристина – 12 лет и Аленка – 7, разговаривали о своем о детском, о женском и о чем-то запредельном...
Sponsored Links
shopthecarousel-300.jpg