new products--lined 30mm snap clips--printed grosgrain ribbon
Offray Dr. Seuss Craft Ribbon: 18 Feet 7/8 Inch Satin Fabric Craft Ribbon For Gift Package Wrapping,Hairbow Clips,Sewing,Wedding,Scrapbook,Boy Girl Baby Shower-(2x3yd Thing One Thing Two New Fish)
New products--paper bow cards
New product--clear shopping bags
New products--7/8' peace sign ribbon
Hipgirl 36 Yards 1/8" Satin Fabric Ribbon Set, Double Face For Gift Package Wrapping, Double Bar Barrette Clip Making, Crafting, Sewing, Wedding Decor, Boy Girl Baby Shower-(18x2yd Boutique Ribbons)
new products--gymbo dot grosgrain mini bows-diy
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/20pc-korker-ribbon-combo.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Business Issues > Craft Show

Craft Show Share your experience, help each other and good luck.

Old 10-13-2011, 11:20

Default How do you bag your items?

I'm doing a show in a couple weeks and wondered how you ladies bag your items after someone as bought something from you? Do you put it in a cute bag with your business card...or do you just hand it over after taking payment? Any cute ideas out there?
Sponsored Links

Old 10-13-2011, 11:33

Default Re: How do you bag your items?

I use the loot bags that are sold in packages for birthday parties. There are some really cute girly ones out there. Then I keep a few bigger gift bags for larger purchases too. And one fun thing I always buy a few boy print bags and when the little boys come in with moms and sisters I give them my card in a boy bag and it is sweet to see how happy it makes them. (obviously age 5 and under, I don't think a 12 yr old boy would care less for a card in a bag!)

Last edited by 4-custom-dressed-kids; 10-13-2011 at 11:49. Reason: fixing my typing, when did the d move to the g position?
Old 10-13-2011, 11:38

I buy the cute clear celo bags as well so that you can see through the bag (it helps with free advertising as well at the craft show ) you can find really cute bags at walmart, target, or even the dollar stores 20 for $1.00 most times. I put a plastic rubber band ( you can get these at walmart in the hair section or even the dollar store too to close the bag up that has curly ribbon with a bussiness card already hole punched and attached to the ribbon and band so it looks like a little good bad...and gift bags for the larger purchases as well
Old 10-14-2011, 07:13

I got a large pack of white paper bags at Sam's. I put my card in one and small bows go in there. If they buy something bigger, I use tee-shirt bags (also from Sam's). It is not worth the extra money to me to make my bags cuter with ribbon and such right now. I would rather put money into ribbon and such for my bows.

Wholesale site: http://www.zibbet.com/TheCraftCorner
Old 10-14-2011, 07:32

I get mine in bright colors from Uline
Old 10-14-2011, 08:54

I use my business cards to clip the flowers or clippies to. That way they have to see it when they take them off to use. I just have hot pink solid colored bags that I use...nothing fancy but a little bit more fun then a plain white "thank you bag"
Old 10-14-2011, 09:11

Thanks for all the ideas!
Old 10-14-2011, 09:54

I use lunch bags with my business card attached. An idea from someone on here. I stapled it upside down so when I fold down the top it is right side up. I used white med sized trash bags for tutus. I cut a hole in the middle of the bottom of the bag and put the hanger through it. I bought white children's hangers at Target 10 for $1 so I am ok with giving the hanger. Next time I will look for clear bags.
Old 10-14-2011, 12:20

I use white paper bags ( Lunch Bags ) and put an adress label with my logo and etsy and facebook on it.I fold the paper bag over than put the sticker over it so it stays closed.
Old 10-14-2011, 01:32

Quote:
Originally Posted by frteach View Post
I got a large pack of white paper bags at Sam's. I put my card in one and small bows go in there. If they buy something bigger, I use tee-shirt bags (also from Sam's). It is not worth the extra money to me to make my bags cuter with ribbon and such right now. I would rather put money into ribbon and such for my bows.
this!
I don't even bother with the paper bags, just use t-shirt bags and most of the time, they are thankful that they have a handle- I personally had getting bags that are hard to carry...
Sponsored Links