Pendant Satin Large Star Flowers Acrylic Rhinestone Disney Bottle Caps 2pc Flatback Resin--Ballet Shoes Hairbows & Hair Clips 1pc Hip Girl Hair Bow Clips--Pink Ballet Shoes 1pc 5.5' Camelia Hair Flower--Hot Pink http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/cherry-blossom-ads.jpg 6pc Large Silk Fairy Hair Flowers--Combo

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Business Issues > Craft Show

Craft Show Share your experience, help each other and good luck.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 06-02-2008, 12:37
Lynn*'s Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,958
Default Re: Fundraiser for a horrific tragedy. Warning..it's not nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chantilly View Post
Thank you so much for your kind offer but I think we've got enough now. My friend has contacted all of our other crafty friends and everyone is pitching in so we've got so much stuff it's fantastic and that's just our little craft stall. There is going to be a lot of other types of stalls as well so we should raise a fair bit of money hopefully.

Thank you all for your prayers, I've passed them onto the pre-school and it is very much appreciated.
It's terrible. Will she be OK? I wish I could help. Where are you btw? My best friend is now living in Armidale NSW. Is there anything we can do?
__________________
http://www.hairbowswonderworld.etsy.com
Ribbon Sculpture and ROSE Instructions and More
Fan me on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hairbo...43984645623379
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 06-02-2008, 07:46
Chantilly's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 1,319
Default Re: Fundraiser for a horrific tragedy. Warning..it's not nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn* View Post
It's terrible. Will she be OK? I wish I could help. Where are you btw? My best friend is now living in Armidale NSW. Is there anything we can do?
Hi Lyn, thanks for your concern. She is ok but still has plenty more specialist and counsellor appointments. As you can imagine she will be traumatised probably for a very long time. The fundraiser sounds like it's going to be fantastic. We've got a lot of support from stores around the local area including Target, Kmart, Coles and various small businesses as well as the general public selling toys etc. I think it will do very well for their family. I know everyone is very much looking forward to it.

I live in Hornsby NSW which is in Sydney. I haven't been to Armidale before, I don't think it's too far from me. So your friend married a nice Aussie country boy then?
__________________
Chantelle
Mum to 3 Crazy Kids
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 06-02-2008, 09:40
Lynn*'s Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,958
Default Re: Fundraiser for a horrific tragedy. Warning..it's not nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chantilly View Post
Hi Lyn, thanks for your concern. She is ok but still has plenty more specialist and counsellor appointments. As you can imagine she will be traumatised probably for a very long time. The fundraiser sounds like it's going to be fantastic. We've got a lot of support from stores around the local area including Target, Kmart, Coles and various small businesses as well as the general public selling toys etc. I think it will do very well for their family. I know everyone is very much looking forward to it.

I live in Hornsby NSW which is in Sydney. I haven't been to Armidale before, I don't think it's too far from me. So your friend married a nice Aussie country boy then?
Wow you guys seem to be doing very well, all for a good cause! No, my friend is actually from Armidale originally. I think I know Hornsby. Is it where the 2000 Olympic was? I think I was there when the new train station was built for the Olympic. I love Sydney.
__________________
http://www.hairbowswonderworld.etsy.com
Ribbon Sculpture and ROSE Instructions and More
Fan me on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hairbo...43984645623379
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 06-03-2008, 04:25
Chantilly's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 1,319
Default Re: Fundraiser for a horrific tragedy. Warning..it's not nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn* View Post
Wow you guys seem to be doing very well, all for a good cause! No, my friend is actually from Armidale originally. I think I know Hornsby. Is it where the 2000 Olympic was? I think I was there when the new train station was built for the Olympic. I love Sydney.
Oh so you've been here before then. No the Olympics were at Homebush Bay. Hornsby is North of Sydney towards the North Coast.
__________________
Chantelle
Mum to 3 Crazy Kids
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Some nice tips raggedyamys Craft Show 4 08-09-2008 09:41
Tween Girls Cheerleading Fundraiser Help please! birmantaz How to make... 8 05-21-2008 08:43
Bows for a school fundraiser? mbland General Business Issues 1 10-05-2007 08:41

Free Instructions---------Free Instructions----------Free Instructions-----------Free Instructions.
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/ribbon-korker-hair-bow-clip-instructions-sm.jpg
New Instructions--How to make braided/woven headband instruction
New Instructions--How to make hair bow gift basket
Free Hair Bow Instructions-Snail
Free Hair Bow Instructions--Christmas Tree
http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/xw-instruction-images/bee/bumble%20bee%20sm.jpg

New products--grosgrain ribbon mini bows

http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/xw-instruction-images/rainbow-ribbon-dragonfly-hair-clips-free-tutorial/dragonfly-rainbow.jpg

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:19.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0
Hip Girl Boutique Instructions - Copyright © 2007

Ad Management by RedTyger