http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/lined-alligator-clips-with-teeth.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/7-8-rainbow-chevron-ribbon.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/1-25-satin-DIY-mini-bow-combo-1.jpg
new product--crochet hat

1.5' 7/8' Zebra New Colors

New products--peony new colors

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Business Issues > Craft Show

Craft Show Share your experience, help each other and good luck.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 11-29-2010, 09:36
mysweetbowtique's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,864
Default Small Table!

I usually just do home shows in my house but next weekend i am doing my first actual show, i found out i get a 6 foot table what the heck how can i fit all my stuff on a table that size!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/ohsweetbabyboutiquewholesale-300.jpg
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 11-29-2010, 09:41
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 741
Default Re: Small Table!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysweetbowtique View Post
I usually just do home shows in my house but next weekend i am doing my first actual show, i found out i get a 6 foot table what the heck how can i fit all my stuff on a table that size!

Organizers.. stands.. hang things with eye bolts off the sides if you can.. Be creative

I know its a small space but hopefully you can make it work!!
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 11-29-2010, 09:48
jos77's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Waterworld
Posts: 1,440
Default Re: Small Table!

You have to go vertical! It will be your best bet. Grid wall, shelves, baskets, etc..

I got all my stuff plus jewelry on a 8ft table! I'll try to post pics if I can. You can do it.

Here's another thead w/ideas.
http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/craft...you-table.html

Good luck!
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 11-29-2010, 10:43
mysweetbowtique's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,864
Default Re: Small Table!

thanks for the link! I will let you all know how it goes

Quote:
Originally Posted by jos77 View Post
You have to go vertical! It will be your best bet. Grid wall, shelves, baskets, etc..

I got all my stuff plus jewelry on a 8ft table! I'll try to post pics if I can. You can do it.

Here's another thead w/ideas.
http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/craft...you-table.html

Good luck!
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 11-29-2010, 10:44
momof5's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 3,286
Default Re: Small Table!

I use the trifold screens behind my table. That gives me 6ft of height to put stuff on.
__________________
"A lot of class, with a lil' sass!"
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 11-30-2010, 05:03
mlhardison1's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 2,859
Default Re: Small Table!

I have spinner racks and some other kind of racks, but I just got the wire grid cubes at Target and I love them. I'm gonna get some hooks eventually, but for now I'm using ribbon to hang my bows and I reallly like the look and how it holds my bows!!
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 11-30-2010, 06:33
jos77's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Waterworld
Posts: 1,440
Default Re: Small Table!

Me too not to mention, I always seem to sell more off of the ribbons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlhardison1 View Post
I have spinner racks and some other kind of racks, but I just got the wire grid cubes at Target and I love them. I'm gonna get some hooks eventually, but for now I'm using ribbon to hang my bows and I reallly like the look and how it holds my bows!!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/ohsweetbabyboutiquewholesale-300.jpg
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/20x2yd-7-8-solid-ribbon.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/5-8-satin-autism-pinwheel-bow.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/glitter-ribbon-250.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/kanzashi-flower-butterfly-forum-ads.JPG
New product--1.8mm bottle cap hole punch

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:59.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0
Hip Girl Boutique Instructions - Copyright © 2007

Ad Management by RedTyger