http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/7-8-50yd-grosgrain-animal-print-combo-103114.jpg
New product--1' circle punch/paper shaper for bottle cap picture
New products--Ribbon wrapped 50mm snap clips
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/120pc-2.5-korker-assorted-.JPG

turtle embellishments--ribbon sculpture

skull rockabilly grosgrain ribbon

braided headband base

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Business Issues > Craft Show

Craft Show Share your experience, help each other and good luck.

Old 11-28-2010, 07:00

Default Re: Great craft show today!!

I have seen the other vendor at other shows and when I asked if anyone else was selling bows the coordinator told me the name of and being I knew of her, I changed up my products from what I normally sell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wednesday View Post
Your booth looks really nice! How nice to get such great signs!!

I'm thinking about starting up some shows next year. I'm worried about having the same items as other bow makers in the shows. How were you able to know that your stuff was different enough from the other vendor? Did the coordinator let you know what she was selling? Or did you know the vendor from other shows? just curious how this works Thanks!
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies
Old 11-28-2010, 08:53

Totally admiring your set up! I am in gridwall envy. I stalk Craigslist daily but am having no luck. I wanted to ask about your bottlecap necklaces, if you don't mind. I just started making these. Do you put the picture on the inside of the cap or on the outside? Do you flatten the caps if you put them on the outside? I have some ball chains but need to get more, did you happen to get them here?

Thanks!
Tracy
Old 11-28-2010, 09:20

Your setup is amazing very organized. Those pictures looks great!! How lucky of you having your banners/ signs done by your hubby.
Old 11-28-2010, 11:06

love your set up and the pink really pops against the black. I have no idea how you are doing school, work taking care of your family and all of that...do you ever sleep! Congrats on the great show!
Old 11-28-2010, 11:56

Wowsers! You have a ton of inventory!!! Did you tie all of those bows! Holy crap!
Old 11-29-2010, 12:21

Wowsers - that's a great set up! Glad to hear you did well!
Old 11-29-2010, 01:00

I just lucked up on the grid, I have been looking since then to add to what I have, no luck. The bottlecaps, I don't make them, I have been too busy to keep up. I finish school next month and life will hopefully slow down a bit. Most all my caps come from Cmags02 and RaggedyAmy, both are hipgirls and both do excellent work. The immages are on the outside of the caps and I sold quite a bit at this show. I sold alot on ballchains, but mostly on voile necklaces. I got both types of necklaces on group buys here, I think.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracy9867 View Post
Totally admiring your set up! I am in gridwall envy. I stalk Craigslist daily but am having no luck. I wanted to ask about your bottlecap necklaces, if you don't mind. I just started making these. Do you put the picture on the inside of the cap or on the outside? Do you flatten the caps if you put them on the outside? I have some ball chains but need to get more, did you happen to get them here?

Thanks!
Tracy
Old 11-29-2010, 01:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by isabellasgarden View Post
love your set up and the pink really pops against the black. I have no idea how you are doing school, work taking care of your family and all of that...do you ever sleep! Congrats on the great show!
Thanks, I thought I wanted white grid, but I love the black. Especially with my pink cards. Sleep??? I have not seen my bed before 1 or 2 am in months. The good news, I graduate in December!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpj58 View Post
Wowsers! You have a ton of inventory!!! Did you tie all of those bows! Holy crap!
I tie all those bows, except for the korkers. I get those in group buys unless a special order. I can make them, but for what I can get them in a group buy it is much faster and easier for me to make only special order korkers. I do hoever make all the other bows I sell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkle View Post
Your setup is amazing very organized. Those pictures looks great!! How lucky of you having your banners/ signs done by your hubby.
Thanks, the hubby/sign man, he is great to have around. He lets me do my thing and actually helps setup and takedown for me. Not sure if I stated before, not only does he do my signs and banners. He is also my printer. He prints by business cards, bow cards, and headband cards... Don't know what I would do without him!!!
Old 11-29-2010, 10:15

Love all the pink in your booth!
Sponsored Links