Hipgirl 40 Yards 3/8" Grosgrain Fabric Ribbon Set For Gift Package Wrapping, Hair Bow Clips & Accessories Making, Crafting, Sewing, Wedding Decor, Boy Girl Baby Shower-(20x2yd Solid Boutique Ribbons)
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/5-8-satin-autism-pinwheel-bow.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/glitter-ribbon-250.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/kanzashi-flower-butterfly-forum-ads.JPG
New product--1.8mm bottle cap hole punch

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Business Issues > Craft Show

Craft Show Share your experience, help each other and good luck.

Old 11-21-2010, 02:04

Default Re: Great craft show today!!

Your display is awesome! It would make me want to come in and shop.
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies
Old 11-21-2010, 08:46

Thanks ladies for all the compliments! I am married to a printer/sign man, LOL! He comes in real handy in times like these. He prints all my bow cards, business cards, signs, and the banners for my booth. Today was a little slower of course being Sunday, but was still a great day. I doubled my goal, so I am thrilled.
Old 11-21-2010, 09:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbs226 View Post
Thanks ladies. It took me about 4 hours to set up. I try to pack very organized, but I am kinda picky about how I pack my boutique bows. They are all in flat containers and I have to take out each one and place on the strips of ribbon. Takes a lot of time, but I like the look.

Today was really good, after my booth fee of $200 I made a little over $1,100! Woo Hoo!!!! Tomorrow will be a lot slower, but still hoping for a good day.
Wow!! Setup looks amazing. I love how you have the bottlecaps laid out.........i would never have the pateince for that. lol. I see you are in GA--was the show in GA?? Where abouts? I would love to visit more shows around the state, but never quite know when they are happening..
Old 11-21-2010, 11:10

Looks GREAT!!!!

What size booth is that?
Old 11-22-2010, 11:11

Your booth looks great! Congrats on the sales, $200 for a jr league booth is really cheap! How do you attach your heads to your grids?
Old 11-22-2010, 12:53

Your booth is gorgeous! I would drive myself crazy trying to keep all the bottlecaps straight! Congrats on such a successful show.
Old 11-22-2010, 11:13

It was an 8x8, would have really like to have had a 10x10, maybe next year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronandChristopher View Post
Looks GREAT!!!!

What size booth is that?
Old 11-22-2010, 11:18

I'm so impressed!!!! Was sure that booth was bigger
Old 11-22-2010, 11:19

I got a really good deal, they only alow two bow booths and our stuff had to basically be different. The other lady had already complained about how low her prices were and that she could not afford the $375 or more they usually charge and she was given a discount. So, she also cut me a deal being she let the other lady come in at a discounted rate. This was both our first time at this sale.

Attaching the head, I purchased the hat displays from http://www.gershelbros.com/page91.html and attached black velcro to the bottom of the head and the top of the display, works great. I painted the heads black, really makes all the colors pop, especially being my grid is also black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowmania View Post
Your booth looks great! Congrats on the sales, $200 for a jr league booth is really cheap! How do you attach your heads to your grids?
Old 11-22-2010, 11:21

Thanks, but no, just packed full. There was not an inch of unused space that I could add anything else to. I really need at least 10x10, but had to make it work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronandChristopher View Post
I'm so impressed!!!! Was sure that booth was bigger
Sponsored Links