New products--small fold over bow card for craft show
Hipgirl 20pcs 1.75 Inch Hair Clips Barrettes--Boutique No Slip Grip Metal Babies Girls Todders Teens Women Grosgrain Ribbon Lined Single Prong Alligator Clip With Teeth, Assorted Beauty Accessories
HipGirl DIY Bulk Plain Craft Plastic Headbands--Create Individualized and Personalized Girls Women Hair Accessories (30pc 1/2" (11 mm) Inch Ivory Non - Tapered)
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina.gif
New products--hip girl clips
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/30mm-webbing-dk-pink.jpg
New products--daisy new colors

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Business Issues > Craft Show

Craft Show Share your experience, help each other and good luck.

Old 05-01-2010, 11:16

Default Re: First Craft show...a bust! pics

How much for the baby girl in the playpen lol your setup looks great!!! atleast it was a learning experience right? You'll probably be better off with a more popular show next time...one that's pretty well established
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif
Old 05-01-2010, 11:17

I can see the pictures Now you know what to expect for the next time. Think positive.
Old 05-01-2010, 11:20

Don't get discouraged! I made $0 at my 1st show! I went through 4 or 5 shows before I finally started to figure it out.
I have found that you have to pay the $ to make the $. The smaller shows are not that great. (most of the time)
My 1st BIG show cost me $175 to get in. It was a 2 day show with awful rainy cold weather OUTSIDE! I made almost $1300. It has taken me a while to find the good shows in my area. I am still looking too!
THe more product and variety you have, the better~
Old 05-02-2010, 08:54

Maybe until you get more stock,make it look smaller which will give a fuller look. Hope that make sense.
Old 05-02-2010, 09:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy0305 View Post
How much for the baby girl in the playpen lol your setup looks great!!! atleast it was a learning experience right? You'll probably be better off with a more popular show next time...one that's pretty well established

Hahaha, she's pretty expensive.

I swear everyone was coming over to my booth to oogle over her. All the other vendors kept coming over and playing with her and talking about how pretty she was. I should start bringing her to every show, I will probably attract more people that way. Draw em in with her cuteness.

Thank you ladies for all the kind words. I appreciate it so much. I am doing another show on the 29th and they have been avertising really well for it, it's a lot bigger too. So I am hoping for better outcome.

Oh and Joelena. I took the pics before I was done setting up so my grid wall looked pretty bare. lol

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.